Contact us

Nation Song Contest 65 - The Final Results

zechhh

Pretty good result overall although Zoidiac, Zombira, Rumia and especially Bokia finished way too low.

Thx to Ugaly for the amazing/awesome/epic/fantastic/outstanding/wonderful/astonishing organization and presentation. Seriously, this was the best organized contest since I participate here. xheart

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Is anyone from TOP4 going to host?

pras

Yaponesia got the worst result from semi 2 qualifiers and finished 16th. I'm a bit unlucky about my semi finals I think.

VedatiNet

Even though the ties are numbered the same, they're ordered as if the tie's broken. Calypso wins the tie for second place.

Ok I'm happy with my 3rd place but I just wondered if I came 2nd for the 4th time

sigi

congrats Tohru.....my 12pointer won :)
and Jochen...it was great in Ugaly

Asiye

Great winner! Congrats to Tohru! :) This was a great edition thanks to everyone who sent these great songs and Jochen. Voting was really hard for me.

dogmeat

AWESOME WINNER! This was fantastic edition, both organisation-wise and song-wise. It was pure pleasure to organise my votes.
Anyway, i still think this is even more eargasimc:
:]

Btw. last? That was seriously unexpected :lol: Have the voters never sang Drunken Sailor at any party? ^^'

Asiye

I liked Rumia's song but it couldn't enter my top 10. I'm not fond of Irish folk music but Drunken Sailor is really fun. It makes you dance :D

Fearnavigatr

Some recognition to Jeffia, who wanted to vote in the Waiting List Jury but sent their votes far too late to possibly be able to be included. These were their votes:

1 Viola Per Sempre
2 Tohru
3 Waloria
4 Perryfornia
5 Rumia
6 Horehronieland
7 Zombira
8 Vedatistan
10 Adamsburg
12 Zoidiac

aletem

So exciting from start to finish. Congrats to Tohru for their win. Jochen, the hosting was great!!! :D

Leaf

GAAAAAAAAAH! 1 point out of the top 10, my goal. But OMG, THANKS FOR 11TH! Megaaaaaa thanks to Blondania, Arjastan and Fervorosia for your 12's!! Sorry if I missed someone. And of course, thanks a lot to everyone else who included me in their votes!! :D :D :D :D Congrats Tohru, not exactly what I hoped would win but it's decent!

And now, excited for semi results!

(yeah I thankfully got to the library)

Last edited:

Cooler

Banned
Gosh :roll:ro:ll:ro:ll:

Congratz Tohru for winning, Ugaly for hosting, and hutch thanks to Berceniland for 12 points!!! :D

JackBauer

Wow, i'm just coming back from my friend's birthday's party.

I'm so grateful!:) This is so awsome, thank you so so much much everyone! I can't believe it:p:p.

Thank you for everyone who voted for my song and for every song in the final anyway as there was some truly amazing songs!:)

Unfortunately, there is the fact that i can't do a banner or a scoreboard even if it was to save my lifexrofl3xrofl3 and also i'm leaving for Canada & Usa in Six days for a month :p

I'll send you kisses from Montreal & New York.xcheers

So now i think it's up to the mods and the people to decide who is going to host next:) Vedadistan & Calypso are equal second, i think it should be one of them but i let you decide.

But once again, thank you so so much!:)

JackBauer

AWESOME WINNER! This was fantastic edition, both organisation-wise and song-wise. It was pure pleasure to organise my votes.
Anyway, i still think this is even more eargasimc:
:]

Btw. last? That was seriously unexpected :lol: Have the voters never sang Drunken Sailor at any party? ^^'

Lol i love that one so much too i condier doing a Lena in Nsc 67:lol:

Top Bottom