Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

Sukasi ratu galvoje momentai
bėga bėga ten, kur ir Tu
Milijonas rožių lyg sentimentai
skęsta jūroje debesų

hijirio

Veteran
I know what's missing in this entry. An xqueenbitch hat.
She definitely needs to wear a xqueen bitch hat to complete her look. It would be so suitable for the song.

EscCarina

Sentimentai is 2nd in this week's ranking. Finally! Deserves even more. After 3 weeks, still my favorite, I'm so proud of our choice and I hope (in Stefan's voice) Europe will appreciate in May.

12Pointsgoto.....

Sentimentai is 2nd in this week's ranking. Finally! Deserves even more. After 3 weeks, still my favorite, I'm so proud of our choice and I hope (in Stefan's voice) Europe will appreciate in May.
where did the ranking come out

Zerocalcare

After the Eurovision success of 2020/2021 it was difficult to confirm itself but Lithuania was able to do it once again and with a very particular song. I was amazed at the choice of "Sentimentai". Going from the energy of The Roop to romanticism and the art of seduction by Monika Liu means that the Lithuanian music scene is at a very high level. "Sentimentai", together with "Fulenn" and "Hope" is one of those songs that I call "crazy horse", a song that is not a candidate for victory but can manage to surprise thanks to a fresh and unconventional musical composition. Lithuania will certainly remain in my Top 10 unless there are sensational entries.

Iker

Veteran
Such a grower, I think I was just salty Ruta Loop didn't win. Upgrading from 4 to 8 points.

In my case it was a love at first listen, but somehow still a grower!

But I can understand how you feel, I wanted O Forse Sei Tu or Ciao Ciao for both which I stanned hard to win San Remo so much to the point that my bias did not let me enjoy the winner which was Brividi but after all I did acknowledge and felt myself how good the Italian entry is giving it another go long after the San Remo has come to an end this year.

Chorizo

An enjoyable song. 7 points.

Etanna

This is just so enchanting xheart Everything about this just seems so... right. I love the way it's at the same time ardent and sensual but also very classy and graceful and at the same time light-hearted and playful. Above all, however, it feels like a finished product, a complete package with a clear vision. I hope the juries will reward this.

I don't understand the odds - there's no way this won't (at the minimum) qualify and most likely place on the left side in the GF (if the running order doesn't kill it).

agnobu

Offtopic, but LT United, which was and is a one time thing, is baaack (in a way). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElhXBgv9JCw
And ofcourse new The Roop's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdeuu-s0GU0
We all here in Lithuania just living and breathing whith a situation in Ukraine right now. I really hope that this all will be over (in a good way) soon, that Monika could get all the good attention and love that she deserves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom