Also in bottom 5 : That Girl, 123, Bye Bye, This Is My Life

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: LITHUANIA 2018

New hit in Heat 4 xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

ATTENTION: Lithuania just got hip [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] @Every1ElseHereThatIsHipFlyAndOnThePoint

DaFlo

Banned

Yass [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] I caught that on Saturday already but couldnt find it since then. Kotryna slay xheat All the fans sing hell yeahhhhhh xsing

That ending is sth else tho xfaint

AlcOtraz

New hit in Heat 4 xheat

I loved it too. Pleasant surprise. The staging, the song, the deep message behind it. I knew lead singer from his past works in group called Omega, also as solo artist Milanno, he had some good song back then, very talented guy, but somehow missed the info that he has a new group and also had to overcome such personal issues. Thumbs up. Great entry. In this quite dull NF, I wouldn't mind them winning at all

EscGeek

Veteran

My top 10 xcookie
Please let one of them win xlove (yes, i know two are already out:rolleyes:)

Twosome "Hello"
Vidas Bareikis "Pusvalanduko"
Natalija Chareckaja "Serious"
Paula "1 2 3"
Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė "That Girl"
Ieva Zasimauskaitė "When We're Old"
Agnė Michalenkovaitė "Going On"
Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė "More Than You Know"
Germantė Kinderytė "Turn It Up"
Emilija Valiukevičiūtė "Bye Bye"

honoruoble mention (a.k.a. my 11th but i feel like it needs my attention)
Saulės kliošas "Man gaila"

very interesing non-typical entries here.. choose wisely, and eliminate "The Truth","Broken Shadows" and "The Distant" as soon as possible
I hope Greta Zazza has a more fun song in 2019

Pusvalanduko and Hello really stand out here. :lt: managed to be in my top 5 only when they sent fun, light hearted entries. I feel like this is what they do best.

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION]

:eek: :eek: :eek: "The Truth" is the best! You odious little man! :mad:

It received the biggest number of televotes from all 4 heats! OXOxsnooty

Mrm

Veteran

I loved it too. Pleasant surprise. The staging, the song, the deep message behind it. I knew lead singer from his past works in group called Omega, also as solo artist Milanno, he had some good song back then, very talented guy, but somehow missed the info that he has a new group and also had to overcome such personal issues. Thumbs up. Great entry. In this quite dull NF, I wouldn't mind them winning at all

But televoting didn't like him that much, it received 12 from jury, but from televoting only 4...

EscGeek

Veteran

[MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION]

:eek: :eek: :eek: "The Truth" is the best! You odious little man! :mad:

It received the biggest number of televotes from all 4 heats! OXOxsnooty
xbeee

...and that kids, is why you shouldn't let "The Voice" winners sing lame songs:cool:

AlcOtraz

But televoting didn't like him that much, it received 12 from jury, but from televoting only 4...

No, mate, you are confusing him with Jurgis Bruzga :) The Roop were 2nd in televoting :)

Mrm

Veteran

No, mate, you are confusing him with Jurgis Bruzga :) The Roop were 2nd in televoting :)

Oh yes LOL :lol:

I'd like to see Monika Marija or Saulos Kilosas for Lithuania in Lisbon..but there are many other amazing entries in the NF.. :)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

ATTENTION: Lithuania just got hip [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] @Every1ElseHereThatIsHipFlyAndOnThePoint

Wooooooaaaaaah OMG this is slay xheat xfaint Hippity hip and chill as hell. Please send this Lithuania xpray Would be my favourite Lithuanian song since... well... ever!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

This NF is the best thing this Eurovision season. I can't stop listening to these tunes. There are more songs here I enjoy than all the other national finals this year put together. Of the songs going into the next round i'm interested in...

Love
GeraiGerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė - More Than You Know
Paula - 1 2 3
Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė - That Girl
slight gap
Gabrielius Vagelis - The Distant
Saulės kliošas - Man gaila
The Roop - Yes, I Do
Enjoy
Vidas Bareikis - Pusvalanduko
Živilė Gedvilaitė - Melody
Marija - This Love
Lukas Norkūnas - Tegu
Elizabeth Olshey - Bejausmis

And that's not even counting the flops I love like "Blood Roses" and Joyce's "Breathe" (still my ultimate favourite). Too many hot songs. My only fear is that I dislike three of the four heat winners. Going back to last year though and I see that Fusedmarc didn't set their first heat on fire, so I guess a lot can change. I rather selfishly want Lithuania to pick GeraiGerai which is a huge ask and risk, especially as you went crazy with your song only last year, but I just can't stop thinking about "More Than You Know". They've accomplished the feat of creating a song without a typical pop structure (a song of three distinct parts) and yet the whole thing is so devilishly catchy and memorable. I can't get it out of my head. Such an electropop treat. Give meeeee.

LastDreamer

Banned

Please, not Godo.

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

Fantastic Silvija Pankūnaitė & GeraiGerai - "More Than You Know"got only 3 points from jury in tomorrow's semifnal! xcry1 My heart is broken now...I doubt they will survive the semi..

Who the fuck that horrific jury is! :mad:

I'd die to learn that!! :twisted:

on the other hand good news for you, [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] can be that Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė - "That Girl" got 12 from the jury!

Great for me is that Godo received 10! xyaaay

Your Paula received 6, she will struggle to survive the semi..but she has her chances..unlike Silvija! :(

Hmmm interesting..

Top Bottom