Re: LITHUANIA 2018

I love Paula again
xlove

This is for herxrose

Twosome with "Hello" is also good

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Oh my gosh! That "3 2 1" performance is a 3 minute lesson in how to own a stage. She absolutely slayed itxheat And she sounded competent (great actually) whilst moving around like crazy. She's got absolutely nothing she needs to work on. Everything was near enough perfect. The song is really catchy as well. I've got a feeling this song could be a ticket for Lithuania to do incredibly well at the contest this year. I'm very impressed.

"Man Gaila" is also a fine song. I like it's vibe very much. Such a sultry performance. I think as a piece of music I like this a bit more than "3 2 1" (as it's more my thing) but then Paula's song is something I think that's hard to overlook. It leaves such a strong first impression.

Mrm

Veteran

Oh my gosh! That "3 2 1" performance is a 3 minute lesson in how to own a stage. She absolutely slayed itxheat And she sounded competent (great actually) whilst moving around like crazy. She's got absolutely nothing she needs to work on. Everything was near enough perfect. The song is really catchy as well. I've got a feeling this song could be a ticket for Lithuania to do incredibly well at the contest this year. I'm very impressed.

"Man Gaila" is also a fine song. I like it's vibe very much. Such a sultry performance. I think as a piece of music I like this a bit more than "3 2 1" (as it's more my thing) but then Paula's song is something I think that's hard to overlook. It leaves such a strong first impression.

have you checked Godo from the 1st heat! xlove xheart

And Elisabeth Olshey from the 2nd heat?

She is here on 01:25:05:

http://www.lrt.lt/naujienos/euroviz...ai#wowzaplaystart=0&wowzaplayduration=7032000

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION] yeah, I don't really know what I think of "Fire Fountain". I find the performance a bit too arty-farty for my taste, but I also find it sort of amusing. The song is ok. I like the bin bag she's rocking. Very "Be Free" (another Lithuanian classic).

GlamSIMorous

I am on the Paula hype train, but then again all my hopes are slowly .. dieing, because of that panel. :mad:

What did the judges exactly say to her performance?

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=16025]liux[/MENTION]

Welcome to the forum! xwave And thanks! :)

AlcOtraz

I am on the Paula hype train, but then again all my hopes are slowly .. dieing, because of that panel. :mad:

What did the judges exactly say to her performance?

Vaidas Baumila said that he liked her last year's entry more, he thought it was more suitable for her.

Zilnys said that song represents the way nowadays pop music sounds of. He liked scenography, her voice and dance

Geruta said that the song would make everybody dance if only there were room for that in standings

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Here's an editorial that our editor Zack did on the Lithuanian selection and its demanding schedule... what do #YOU think?

Click here

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] has just tipped me off to Paula's song, and I enjoy it :D It feels like what the fake popstar from Music & Lyrics would be singing nowadays. It's very sleek but also quite charming.

ZoboCamel

Haven't followed things too closely here, but from the videos I've seen linked, 1 2 3 and Fire Fountain would both be interesting choices out of what we've seen so far. 1 2 3 is a catchy, easy-to-like song with an active, confident performance; it could really come alive at Eurovision and give a great result with some backing dancers, a nice backdrop, decent camera angles etc.

Meanwhile, Fire Fountain isn't as immediately catchy, but paired with the weird choreography, it could absolutely stand out at Eurovision if things are tightened up.

Of the two, Paula and 1 2 3 feel like they might have a decent chance at making it there, given that she's had the highest televote total of either semi so far. Though there's still a long (long, long) way to go until we get a final result, of course.

LastDreamer

Banned

Better late, than never. Just heard all songs from the second semifinal.
Don't like anything, such type of songs as "1 2 3" and "Bye Bye" need to die.

Ranking :
1. Audrius Petrauskas
2. Twosome
3. Juozas Martin
4. Elvina Milkauskaite
5. Justina Zukauskaite
6. Mia
7. Lukas Jonaitis
8. Saules Kliosas
9. Ruta Kotryna
10. Elizabeth Olshey
11. Emilija Valiukeviciute
12. Paula

AlekS

Veteran

Jury marks:

Vidas Bareikis xheart "Pusvalanduko" 7
Donata "Powerful" 0
Agnė Michalenkovaitė "Going On" 7
GeraiGerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė "More than you know" 8
ELEY "This is my life" 3
EGO "Shake The World" 0
Živilė Gedvilaitė "Melody" 2
Joyce "Breathe" 4
Valdas Lacko "Dying Inside" 1
Milda Martinkėnaitė "Hurricane" 5
Gabrielius Vagelis "The Distant" 10
Greta Zazza "Broken Shadows" 12

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Jury marks:

Vidas Bareikis xheart "Pusvalanduko" 7
Donata "Powerful" 0
Agnė Michalenkovaitė "Going On" 7
GeraiGerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė "More than you know" 8
ELEY "This is my life" 3
EGO "Shake The World" 0
Živilė Gedvilaitė "Melody" 2
Joyce "Breathe" 4
Valdas Lacko "Dying Inside" 1
Milda Martinkėnaitė "Hurricane" 5
Gabrielius Vagelis "The Distant" 10
Greta Zazza "Broken Shadows" 12

Two sets of 7?

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=4371]Sean[/MENTION]

But Greta Zazza won the semi by jury, with song penned by UK composers..

Top Bottom