13 4.4%

16 5.4%

9 3.0%

6 2.0%

6 2.0%

32 10.8%

• Total voters

Fluke

This used to be my favorite but.... it just kind of bored me. I guess i've just heard it too many times now, and shifted my attention to other entries. I bet it was as fresh to most viewers as it was to me the first time. :rolleyes:

sapsan

Unvoted from 0 to 12. This performance is a masterpiece. Seems like the stage created specially for Aminata. Real winner.

MyHeartIsYours

This has really grown on me, though it's not one of my favs. I think this is gunna do superb in the voting, from me it's a 6 :)

Skymnos

Thanks to the powers of technology and staging her performance got much better.

Still, as far music is concerned I find it flawed. I'm sure there is a nice minimalistic tune lost in there somewhere, but somehow the composers couldn't bring it out.
I'm not sure how this is gonna fare Saturday night with the wider audience and the juries.

Lovely staging nontheless.

Uto

Veteran
Latvia was said to have a great slot in the final, but I'm not so sure right now. Poland is really not the country you want to have right before you. Poland is downright dull and people will probably not be very interested in the show at that point, especially since the filler from Germany is right before Poland. Hopefully Latvia can draw people in again, but it would have been better to go right after for instance Estonia or Azerbaijan where Latvia can show how much better it is compared to another decent act.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm quite confident that Latvia is going to bring home their best result in a decade. It stands out, she sounds great and has everything to please both televoters and juries. IT would be wonderful to see Latvia doing well after so many years of flopping.

My prediction: 7th place

tuorem

Good luck Latvija xheart go Aminata, show them all how it should be done xcheer I expect an amazing outcome - and dare I say - even a surprise victory. Cross my fingers for you: you got the looks, the draw, the vocals, the visuals and the song... Go get that first place!

LakZaNokte

i'm hoping for top 5 here.

in any case let's see how up-to-date esc audience is xbow

btw, i just listened to studio version and i must notice live is better. that is usually a good sign :mrgreen:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Good luck Latvia. Go win... or go top 5 at the very least:cool:

Mozz

Good luck Latvia xcrossed. You will get my vote tonight. WIN WIN WIN!!!!! xbow xbow xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh well, it was almost a Rona Nishliu result:rolleyes: ......... Come on! You can allow me to be one out!?xgaah In my heart I thought she could win, but the one thing I always said was top 5 and she almost made it. Gosh, after I knew Sweden's victory was secure, I was focused totally on Latvia's battle with Australia. If we didn't have our guest Aminata would have been top 5xqueenbitch

I'm really so proud of her. She may not have won but once again Europe has voted for something sensational, full of raw emotion and something that is different. This years real winner for me, and one of the best Eurovision performances ever. She had me hypnotized. 6th for an incredibly polarizing entry. Awesome!

blein

Congratz Latvia... 6th place is very good...

Top Bottom