13 4.4%

16 5.4%

9 3.0%

6 2.0%

6 2.0%

32 10.8%

• Total voters

kamc

Very good performance, and great result, especially for Latvia - i bet they'll up their game now, and also an encouragement for everyone to send more unconventional entries next year, which is always good. Even though it was one of my favorites, i didn't expect it to do this well!

Same.
Even a few days ago, I wasn't sure this would even qualify so to finish 6th is amazing.

And if I could not be any more proud of Ireland today for passing same sex marriage, and then the icing on the cake giving Latvia 12 points....just wow! I gave out the loudest roar in the arena when that result came through:D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Just looking through the split results - it seems like she did a lot better with the juries. Also: surprised that Margaret Berger put this only 3rd; I would've thought she'd go 100% for it.

Musicosity

My winner of the night. A song of this quality will not be seen on ESC for years to come.

I hope you will be proven wrong. For me, Latvia and Belgium are pointing the path to the future of the ESC. And I hope more countries will be willing to follow.

(And I hope Germany will be among them. We really need it.)

kamc

Looks like Aminata came runner-up with the jury:D
I knew the juries would make or break Love Injected but to be runner-up overall with them is far beyond any expectations I had

Terence

Well done :lv: after so many years! I don't QUITE like the song but the performance was impeccable and its final placement was justified and deserved!
To me this song is like a commercial distant cousin of 'Suus'.

Here's hoping they won't have to wait another 6 years to qualify!

tuorem

Looks like Aminata came runner-up with the jury:D
I knew the juries would make or break Love Injected but to be runner-up overall with them is far beyond any expectations I had

The weirdest thing in their vote is that they preferred Sweden over Latvia... xthink imo there is a significant discrepancy between those two as far as quality is concerned :lol:

tsegaye

The feeling I got from this when I watched this was indescribable, it felt like another universe, like I was trapped in the Aminata way. This is how close to the feeling I would've felt if Opera Skaala were to perform for Finland as I probably can get.

Iuris

OMG! The biggest surprise came from Latvia. xbow xbow xbow xbow

Glad to see Latvia there. If Australia hadn't participated, Aminata would be in the top 5... :rolleyes:

sapsan

6th place is too underrated for this entry but I can undestand that some people may not to like this song prefering something more traditional and primitive :confused:

evija87

I was blown away by Aminata! I heard the song in full for the first time in semifinal (I was trying to take more "Eurovision surprise me!" approach this year by not listening to everything before the contest)
No wonder PL and GER got hit hard by this in final. I am not shocked and not even upset because Latvia was simply stunning. You have to give credit when it's due ;) I also think 6th place is not enough for this song. I am glad my country gave high points to Aminata :)

Congratulations on song, performance and result to Aminata and Latvia xcheer1

Krishoes

LOVE LOVE LOVE for HER. I'm glad that we gave her at least 4 points!

ZoboCamel

Thrilled to see Latvia reaching 6th place after so many dismal years. Also happy that my votes weren't put to waste (I gave her the second most behind Italy, and Aus ended up giving Latvia 7 points) :p

Milos-BC

Deserved high result here too :D I didn't believe she could make it and I thought this was too alternative for wide masses. But I am glad I was wrong.

Aminata was spectacular xbow The best vocal of this year's ESC (along with Il Volo, ofc).

Top Bottom