Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
I wish I would have known better. If I didn't make my switch earlier, I would have definitely picked Ireland for my next-to-go destination.

It's free and yours is a future switch so you can just go and change your switch and grab it.

John1

@John1 you can still change your switch - although I'm really curious what you have in plan for :ro: ^^
Nah, I'm gonna stick to what I planned to do and stay with my switch to Romania. I need to challenge myself with a music industry I'm not that aware of.

Ireland can wait for 3 editions

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
From WV 181

Current WV Country/Region: :cali: California
New WV Country/Region: Midwest USA

Marcos C

Welcome to Team Canada! xcheer
Thanks! Although ::ceca will specialize in artists who are not internationally well-known, I will perform the following formality.

I, Marcos C, pledge that I will never send an artist who is on the Official WV Canada Forbidden List to WorldVision for as long as I serve as the juror of Central Canada.

Uto

Veteran
From WV 181:

Current WorldVision country/region: :kz:
New WorldVision country/region: Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Flag_of_Xinjiang_Uyghur.png
You are a mentalist. I once tried looking for songs from specifically Tibet and Xinjiang to do the China underdog thing and that was Kerbal Space Program-levels of hard. Like after three hours I had 2 songs that were okay and about 5 that were at least from these regions but sucked absolute donkey. And I don't mean like Mira-esque potato suck, I mean just being absolutely boring.

John1

Well guys. After a thoughtful moment of reflection during the SF1 LL hosted by @theCONWEL , I have more songs "in storage" from Luxembourg for you to hear before switching to another country/region.

As a result, I'll be remaining in my :lu: era for a little while and therefore cancelling my switch for now. Romania is up for grabs!

Eulaliya

Current WV country: :lt: Lithuania
New WV country: none

I'm temporarily leaving WV. Academic schedules have taken over my schedule, leaving little room for WV. The new year is keeping me busy. It's temporary, so I'll be back soon when I'm ready :)

SAYAY

Current WV country: :no:
New WV country: None

I currently struggle to find time to be a part of WV due to university, and in general I have frankly lost a bit passion/intrest for it since my last couple of attempt have not gone so well as I had hoped. But it's ok, it be like that sometimes. ;) I dont think this is goodbye for ever, but rather a "see you later" :love:

John1

Since the full results have been posted and I'm on the verge of falling asleep, here's my definitive and permanent switch from WV 183 onwards:

Current country: :lu:
New region:

I also take this opportunity to thank absolutely everyone for such a warm welcome after a 2-year-long break from WV. My track record has never ever been this great, and to achieve such a feat with a tiny landlocked country in Europe feels incredible.

It's time for me to move back to my celtic Britton roots.

For now however, I will grace you with one more :lu: entry, before switching for good.

Uto

Veteran
Current WV country: :no:
New WV country: None

I currently struggle to find time to be a part of WV due to university, and in general I have frankly lost a bit passion/intrest for it since my last couple of attempt have not gone so well as I had hoped. But it's ok, it be like that sometimes. ;) I dont think this is goodbye for ever, but rather a "see you later" :love:
Well good luck with your studies of course. I hope you come back though sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom