Contact us

JESC 2018

Joni

According to Gohar Gasparyan :am: Armenia is dissatisfied with the online voting and they can leave JESC if things won't change.

She just announced Armenia will continue. I guess JOS convinced her that the voting will work better this time...

Joni

The contest will take place on Sunday 25 November. The venue is the Minsk Arena like in 2010. So far 7 countries confirmed.

tsyp8YIN

Romeo

So I think this could potentially see the most participants in JESC. I think all of last years participants will be there apart from Macedonia and I think Israel will return after the success of Netta. I think Cyprus may have been hit and miss until Eleni did so well

Pawhlen

I still wonder why :fr: withdraw after 2004 (they came 6th which is a good placing)

Romeo

I still wonder why :fr: withdraw after 2004 (they came 6th which is a good placing)

Bruno Berberes: “The viewing figures for last year's national selection and Junior Eurovision Song Contest were too disappointing and a concept in which children are competing, with a ranking, that's too hard for them.”

apparently

EDIT:

also “A programmation at 20:15 CET is not the usual telelevisional 'crossroad' in France, the real rendez vous is arround 21:00 CET,” and “Too much Eurovision kills Eurovision.”

Joni

So I think this could potentially see the most participants in JESC. I think all of last years participants will be there apart from Macedonia and I think Israel will return after the success of Netta. I think Cyprus may have been hit and miss until Eleni did so well

I think they will get the "magic 18" this year. The guy from the Welsh broadcaster said that there will be more countries now than last year.

Joni

13 countries already confirmed, Albania and Ukraine are now the latest ones. 13 is a big number at this point of the season already.

lolita

I was watching this show when I was kid, but when I grew up, I lost all of my interest for it. xshrug I think that part of me doesn't like it, because winner doesn't bring contest to its own country, for me it is beauty of adult ESC. :)

rikylouis14

I was watching this show when I was kid, but when I grew up, I lost all of my interest for it. xshrug I think that part of me doesn't like it, because winner doesn't bring contest to its own country, for me it is beauty of adult ESC. :)

Yhea it sucks

Romeo

Malta confirmed!

Cyprus WITHDRAW!??!?!?!?!? :eek: I thought after Eleni in ESC they would be 100% in

Joni

Ukraine is out of the contest. :(

Unless some kid has really rich parents who would pay for it all...

Top Bottom