3 1.9%

12 7.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sucof

I love how wiwibloggs always ignores the news on Sanremo, while all the European blogs have already published articles and posts, they are asleep.
They are only interested in Melodifestivalen and talking about Loreen for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:

b4ld3r

Needless to say, the best song should win but I'm really hoping that it's not Il Volo or Mahmood. :cry: After returnees winning two times in a row it'd be nice to have a fresh face get the spotlight.

ESC94

I love how wiwibloggs always ignores the news on Sanremo, while all the European blogs have already published articles and posts, they are asleep.
They are only interested in Melodifestivalen and talking about Loreen for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:

Who cares about wiwibloggs anyway?? I watched a few videos back in the day and everytime they said "Yes honeeeey" I just wanted to shout "Shut the **** up!!", especially Deban who´s one of the most irritating and fake persons on YouTube. xgaah :sick:

CPV4931

This line-up is insane o0... so looking forward to San Remo already

GRE

Is Emma still popular in Italy ? I remember 10-15 years ago she was really a big name

nudiecrudi

Is Emma still popular in Italy ? I remember 10-15 years ago she was really a big name
All the past Italian representatives, since 2011, are well established and famous.
Emma just finished a tour around Italy so she is still famous.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

HayashiM

Veteran
Emma, Dargen D'Amico, Diodato, Sangiovanni, Il Volo, Alessandra Amoroso, Rose Villain, Irama, Mahmood, Mr. Rain and even Ricchi e bloody Poveri. I would never believe this all was real if it wasn't official.

Now watch someone advancing from Sanremo Giovanni win it :D

Chiarina

So excited about this year lineup, it's really strong without a clear winner just looking at the names. I'm kind of surprised by some names like Fred De Palma, Ghali and especially La Sad! They are a new pop punk band that I would have never thought would actually consider going to Sanremo and straight into the Big category.

gigi_copp3

Former Italy ESC representives competing in Sanremo again.
Emma: 2014
Diodato: 2020 (selected)
Il Volo: 2015
Mahmood: 2019, 2022 (alongside with Blanco)
Ricchi e Poveri: 1978

mup

Only the pressroom jury will vote on night 1. Did the pressroom vote incorporate radio members in previous years? I can't remember. Anyway this year they have been split up and this could lead to some surprises from the very start, we'll see if pleasant ones or not. :devilish:

nudiecrudi

A month is really long. Only at the beginning of January we'll have some indications about the songs after the first listening by the press.
Amadeus is making it really big and I'm sure he will reach even higher audience percentage. So many genres and styles, and the most important thing is that Sanremo turned to be the heart of the italian music as it was supposed when was ideated more than 70 years ago.
And I'm sure that from a lineup like this will have a worthy high quality winner.

Preuss

Irama for the win!!

Though I'd love to see Diodato get his chance on the Eurovision stage as a competitor xheart

MopManMoss

Veteran
They cant do their yas queen routine because Sanremo is actual music, the same thing happens with FdC

Mainshow

Veteran
This line-up looks insane.
I'm really interested in hearing the song by The Kolors. They've been quite popular amongst Eurofans playing online contests lately.

Top Bottom