E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really hate to give 0s, but this actually tragic. Ermel I didn't mind actually despite calling him Sideshow Bob, F&F had a great song. This is just all round appalling and words can't describe how much I hate it. Nosie through and through with absolutely nothing appealing about it for me. I'm shocked with how hyped people are by it.
Preach.
I can't believe this is preferred over gorgeous couple Francesca and Fedez who send meaningful message - verbal as well as non-verbal.

D I S G U S T I N G

Zonne147

I really hate to give 0s, but this actually tragic. Ermel I didn't mind actually despite calling him Sideshow Bob, F&F had a great song. This is just all round appalling and words can't describe how much I hate it. Nosie through and through with absolutely nothing appealing about it for me. I'm shocked with how hyped people are by it.

Same, it's somehow unbelievable that the same fandom that hates Albania 2013 finds this a masterpiece. I respect that it's not my taste but I see no appeal here which doesn't happen with Blind Channel, for example - I think there's something grabbing with Dark Side (and now even more tbh ^^). I'm can't describe how disappointed I'm.

MAD20

Dissapointed, Francesca and Fedez had an outstanding song... Not my cup of tea and below Blind Channel in terms of this kind of music. :4: as of now Italy.

A-lister

Veteran
That I don't know xthink
But they did that to avoid previous years' mess..

Would obviously be interesting to know before we have a poll up here :lol:

But yeah makes sense if they'd state upfront, although for most parts it seems Italy has ended up sending the winners (at least in the past years).

hijirio

Veteran
If this won FiK people would be complaining but well, this is a proof that italy can even get away with 80s random garage band noise.

I like their style but the song does nothing for me.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Those ranking :de: higher than this 🤡

How do you hate this with a passion and like Finland? They're not totally different.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Same, it's somehow unbelievable that the same fandom that hates Albania 2013 finds this a masterpiece. I respect that it's not my taste but I see no appeal here which doesn't happen with Blind Channel, for example - I think there's something grabbing with Dark Side (and now even more tbh ^^). I'm can't describe how disappointed I'm.
It's totally the same for me actually. In the case of Blind Channel you can argue there isn't much different but there is actually loads different. For one, Blind Channel are far superior and far more accessible imo. It has a solid far more energetic and melodic flow to it that I can get in to. In your words there is just something far more grabbing about them that I enjoy. This just lacks any of that, and makes me feel like i'm being bombared with a wall of noise and nothing memorable to hook on to and enjoy. Not only that it feels more 'dated' if that is the right word. Simple terms, Blind Channel is more mainstream I guess.

adding in Gera as he mentions it.

HayashiM

Veteran
Those ranking :de: higher than this 🤡

How do you hate this with a passion and like Finland? They're not totally different.

To me, they are quite different. :fi: feels like a borderline new Linkin Park song, having elements of all rock/metal/pop. Zitti e buoni is more of a pure rock combined with not-exactly metal shrieking. Also the staging here is more extravaganza than for Dark Side, whose staging is more of a "traditional" powerful display.
All in all, these songs are not super far, but not superclose either. It's nothing unusual to love one and hate the other.

Top Bottom