Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

DenizESC

Banned
i mean i'm all about bashing italy for being overrated almost every single time for sending anything

but not this year IOTAP and no soldi either IOTAP deniz sis you should help me bashing the real devil here!!!!
sis where I lost myself a bit here sddfskmsdflfsd I'll be right at your service wherever you want, won't even listen to the song

trusting u

hijirio

Veteran
Yea btw Soldi was so bad,

Grande Amore didn't even sound like it belonged to the last few centuries, when did we actually heard something good out of San Remo, no favoritism from me, only harsh facts.

No sis that’s too far, I mean Soldi is one of the few gems we had thanks to Sanremo.
Elodie and Elettra had the most modern tracks last year, and I was so mad when they lost, but Soldi is quite decent too. I think it could be a good winner.

DenizESC

Banned
No sis that’s too far, I mean Soldi is one of the few gems we had thanks to Sanremo.
Elodie and Elettra had the most modern tracks last year, and I was so mad when they lost, but Soldi is quite decent too. I think it could be a good winner.
Oh puh-lease.

Mahmood AT BEST was just a cheap copy of Can Bonomo, I don't understand why he didn't sue Mahmood for plagiarism because that level of wannabe is just scary imho... When Turkey does it people hate it and bash it and it scores terribly and when Italy copies the EXACT same thing it's...art xpuke The amount of hypocrisy in this continent, I can't. Really glad TRT stopped entering in 2012, they don't deserve us. I hope many more tasteful countries can follow in the future.

It doesn't even do any good, instead of buying tickets for this support LGBTI+ by donating to organisations like these guys, sorry I don't want to appear as spam, but it's really important imo: LGBTI Equal Rights Association for Western Balkans and Turkey
it's much more helpful to give your money to them in large amounts

nudiecrudi

This song is the right answer to all the ones who were complaining continually about Italy sending ballads, which wasn't true at all.
It has everything. Good composition, strong lyrics, spectacular stage presence, charisma, perfect vocals.
I loved Diodato last year, but this year we've made a U turn. It's glam rock IN ITALIAN and not in English as usually.
Many were rooting for Irama, I liked his song too, but I think Maneskin were the right choice.

Anthony Tesla

Wow, is this for real?

Not bad... not bad at all! Probably my favorite, again, from Italy.

Good rock n'roll: good mid point between classic and contemporany, hard but also a little pop-alike catchy. It's... like, seriously, Italy is just so good at finding songs that hit many right points.

12 points, my favorite, and a potential contender for Eurovision.

mauve

Veteran
People, last night I truly fell asleep (like 1 a.m.) while watching Sanremo. :ROFLMAO: And when I woke up around 4 a.m., I was like: "Omaga. I FELL ASLEEP! What happened?!? Who won???" And when I went back to this forum ans the thread titile Maneskin ... I was: xshockxshockxshockxshockxshock That's something I had never ever dreamed of. I completely thought it was between Ermal or Irama. Gosh, and after reading this, I couldn't fell asleep anymore. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now not even mascara will help to cover the rings under my eyes.

Well, anyway, can I rewatch the televoting anywhere in a video?

crashworld

Veteran
Shocking! I almost thought Ermal has this in the bag. I'm proud of Francesca and Fedez with such a comeback. My top 3 based on studio versions ended in the top 5.

As for the winning entry, rock has never been my genre so I can't rate this highly. I mean the overall package is authentic and the song sounds ok. But will I add it to my playlist? Nope. Just disappointed when there were far better songs that will do well in ESC.

I'm giving this a 4 for now.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Now this is a surprise although a very pleasant one for me. It's brilliant to hear rock & roll at Eurovision with a bit of grit as opposed to the incredibly diluted pop-rock we're usually drip-fed. That pleases some but usually not me. This is laying it all down dirtier and it's definitely more up my street, in fact it's strutting down it more or less. Zitti e buoni is a timeless slice of rock. It's a solid track on its own but I have to say that the dazzling, seizure inducing performance totally elevates it. These guys look glam and have attitude. There's some really quite great showmanship on display and it's fun to watch. I find it utterly bizarre how the band come from X Factor though of all hellish places possible to be hatched but oh well, I won't question it, especially when the music is this good.

For now have my :10: points. I'm grateful Italy have taken a risk with such a spunky, unapologetic bit of rock here. It's quite a bold move. It's naturally perturbing people, which is kind of funny as Zitti e buoni is still relatively easy when compared to other forms of rock, offering a decent level of accessibility (it's certainly melodic, almost hypnotizingly so). It's that accessibility that has no doubt helped things along here, and is why it's enjoying appreciation from fans. No one questioned Dark Side being pretty much universally loved in the fandom so I'm sort of (not entirely) puzzled as to why it's being done so here? Unsure if this is going to be rewarded well at Eurovision (I'd say unfortunately it'll have a hard time) but we seldom are offered music like this at the contest. Actually I struggle thinking of a single comparison point for Zitti e buoni. Sure we have the odd rock entry every year or so but none have gone down this particular route, so that's cool. My one worry is that why this song and performance works so well right now is because it's all live music at Sanremo, and rock is supposed to be played live. It's going to lose something for sure at Eurovision. Young Georgian Lolitaz cleverly worked around it by bringing plasticine distortion pedals on stage with them, which was tongue in cheek and fun, emphasising that they weren't playing live but like "we know, so what?" basically. Unsure what can be done here to capture that same blistering shot of adrenaline Måneskin deliver with their song at Sanremo.

I think this is shaping up to be the most diverse Eurovision perhaps in the history of the contest, and that's something I'll celebrate even if not everything is for me. Go Italy...... except you're also grounded for what you did to poor Gio Evan. 23rd place for Arnica? Outrageous. It's going to take me a while to get over this 🥺

Ezio

Veteran
another choice this year

Mainshow

Veteran
:1:- The worst Italian entry ever.
It's the first time, Italy won't be part of my personal Top 10 (apart from 2016 but she was close)

marty

Great song from Italy. I give 8 points. Still waiting for a potential winner song.

Ezio

Veteran
I don’t know what makes me sadder. Utica bombing the snatch game or Italy’s and Portugal’s choices. So many trials and tribulations for me.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This is not what I expected when I woke up.

I'm glad we get to see more rock in ESC. They have energy, it's in Italian, I'm always weak for some random rap parts mixed with other genres, all in all it's a decent entry in my book.
Still, I'm not 100% on board. The second part is a little too repetitive and aggressive may I say ? I'm exhausted after listening to it, which is strange because usually it's not the type of thing that bothers me.
So a :7:

But F&F making it this high makes me happy xlove

Last edited:

musicfan

Yea btw Soldi was so bad,

Grande Amore didn't even sound like it belonged to the last few centuries, when did we actually heard something good out of San Remo, no favoritism from me, only harsh facts.

Agree on those songs.
Last year's song was surprisingly decent, another level to their usual choice. His great live was impressive. And then there was no contest lol.

Top Bottom