10 4.3%

15 6.4%

16 6.9%

58 24.9%

• Total voters

LadyKiller

Banned
The Italian class strikes back!

Great song, great performance, great atmosphere, great result. Italy was the best last night, they totally deserved my vote and 2nd place.

Rusch

Yeah Italy! I liked the song from the start, but I thought, the you would fail to attract the ESC Viewer. I was wrong and I`m glad about it. It think, that the ESC need more Italy. They bring a new, interesting flavour.

deese

I don't think that Luxembourg will go to a country called Azerbaijan in the far-east...

is the any problem with the name of our country? besides it is not in far east but in the Caucasus. Your ignorance is simply ridiculous.

Quent91

is the any problem with the name of our country? besides it is not in far east but in the Caucasus. Your ignorance is simply ridiculous.

I'm not ignorant. For me, your country is far away in the east, and I have no problem with it. I just wrote that Luxembourg wouldn't return unless all its neighbors would win. And even if it happened, they woudln't return.

I didn't want to offence any of you.

Quent91

Don't be so bloody stupid and racist!

Okay, I need to clear things here! I'm not racist, I'm fine with the azerbaijani victory yesterday.
I wrote Luxembourg wouldn't come back so easily to the contest. I wanted to say that the country could rethink about it only if its neighbors would win as Germany did in 2010. That's why Italy came back.

FOR THE LAST TIME i'M NOT AGAINST AZERBAIDJAN AND I'M OK WITH THEIR VICTORY

adnar

Okay, I need to clear things here! I'm not racist, I'm fine with the azerbaijani victory yesterday.
I wrote Luxembourg wouldn't come back so easily to the contest. I wanted to say that the country could rethink about it only if its neighbors would win as Germany did in 2010. That's why Italy came back.

FOR THE LAST TIME i'M NOT AGAINST AZERBAIDJAN AND I'M OK WITH THEIR VICTORY
And it seems I am the only one that understands your point :D

I think we will have no spectacular come backs for Baku 2012. I am also affraid we may have like 35 countries competing. Small countries and those who have financial problems might withdraw.

I hope Italy won't withdraw and will suceed next year too. You deserved it this year!

Quent91

And it seems I am the only one that understands your point :D

I think we will have no spectacular come backs for Baku 2012. I am also affraid we may have like 35 countries competing. Small countries and those who have financial problems might withdraw.

I hope Italy won't withdraw and will suceed next year too. You deserved it this year!

THANK YOU ADNAR I LOVE YOU

inak

Absolutely delighted at Italy's showing this year. I said already that the song is pure class and i'm glad Europe appreciated this. It will be interesting to see the jury-televote breakdown once it comes out though- I can't see the song being very popular with the voting masses. It's definitely great that the juries are back!

PeterLPZ

I was very surprised about the 2nd place - I never expected that, although I love this song. So it´s a positive surprise and Italy won´t withdraw next year. Congratulations Italy for the second place.

aletem

I remembered you yesterday and was like "damn, aletem was right" :eek: :lol:
You should give this song a chance. It is good. 1000x better than what Moldova sent in 2008. :mrgreen: I didn't expect him to be second, not after he was shy at the beginning of the song. Damn, if jazz was so popular this year, we should have sent Zdravka with her "Ludost"! :D :lol:

Top Bottom