Contact us

Israel ISRAEL 2022 - Michael Ben David - I.M.

How do you rate the entry?

16 8.2%

4 2.0%

15 7.7%

10 5.1%

17 8.7%

24 12.2%

16 8.2%

19 9.7%

17 8.7%

21 10.7%

37 18.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Baby
Sometimes love can bring you down
But, honey
Keep your head up
Keep your head up
Keep your head up
Remember who you are

You can call me crazy
Or just call my name
You can say that I'm stunning
It's not a shame
'Cause I know I am
I know I am, hah
'Cause I know I am
I know I am
I like this attitude
I like the game
You can say that I'm brave
I'm never the same
'Cause I know I am (I know I am)
I know I am (I know I am)
'Cause I know I am (I know I am)
Hah, I know I am

Baby, come with me, follow me
Tell me if we can take it to the floor
(Oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh)
I'm the fire, the power
And if you're asking
I was gonna take it all (All, all)

You know I am
You know I am
'Cause I na-na-na know I am, am
And no one brings me down
I'm gonna take the crown
Give it to me now

I'm shameless and I'm spotless and I'm flawless
Always take it up 'cause I'm a winner, I don't want less
Going for the things I should and maybe I'm ferocious
Making you the one I want and I'm not even topless (Be cautious)
It's going down for real
Twenty twenty-two, let's seal the deal
(Middle East) Is the new sex appeal
Bam, bam, this is how it feel

Baby, come with me, follow me
Tell me if we can take it to the floor
(Oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh)
Ooh, I'm the fire, the power
And if you're asking
I was gonna take it all (All, all, all)

You know I am
You know I am
'Cause I na-na-na know I am, am
And no one brings me down
I'm gonna take the crown
Give it to me now

Baby
Sometimes life can bring you down
But I'll remember
To always keep my head up
'Cause no one brings me down
I'm gonna take the crown
Give it to me now​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
When a :il: gUrl met a :ro: gUrl:

UXsLagy.jpg

xgoddess

This is the least scandalous thing I've read about MBD on Reddit Eurovision sub. The amount of self-righteousness and criticisms I've read over there were just so upsetting.

Some of the things posted there were out of context and then almost everyone in the sub just take turns having a go at MBD. It's like stoning and burning a witch down.

Sigh. It seems like the pandemic has indeed bring out the worst in people.

crashworld

Veteran
^ Do they think that pic is scandalous? Lol. I feel sorry for them.

They didn't think the picture is scandalous, but they heavily criticised MBD's behaviour throughout the contest especially how he behaved at the turquoise carpet event. Like how he forced himself on the artists by kissing them & not respecting personal space, trying to be showy & upstaged Nadir/Mia etc. And how traumatized all these artists must have felt and so on.

I am not disputing some of the things they say because they are valid as not everyone will get MBD's brand of humour or his way of being friendly. But the more you read, the most nasty they get. I remembered one person even said, why would WRS even kiss MBD, it's like WRS is lowering himself to kiss someone like MBD, who should be treated like a plague.

And if anyone who is trying to explain MBD's marmite character and why he is like that, then you are basically condoning "bad" behaviour (ie. sexual harrassment, violation of personal space etc). It is really something I must say when you have over 500 people criticizing him and saying all kinds of things like as he is indeed a sexual predator/harasser.

banana

As I see it, probably eyes say "yes", but mouths shouting definitely "no". But Michael everywhere claimed his level of English is rubbish. So maybe he was not understanding them correctly.
Anyway, everyone knows about gayish Eurovision, so they must prepare to defend. Or did Europe stop to be area rule of law? If your rights were ruined go to court!:mad:
Who sets standards of what is appropriate and inappropriate? People from Reddit? Who they are? Jesus Christ? Dalai Lama? Queen of the United Kingdom?

AlekS

Veteran
Those people clearly do not read the room. And don't understand the spirit of Eurovision which also includes acceptance.
I think MBD is entertaining, not annoying or *insert any prejudice*.
If he doesn't fit somebody's castrated behavioral "norms" ... welp, get used to him, he won't change. The world doesn't spin around these insecure people xhmmm Bless their poor souls.

crashworld

Veteran
Those people clearly do not read the room. And don't understand the spirit of Eurovision which also includes acceptance.
If he doesn't fit somebody's castrated behavioral "norms" ... welp, get used to him, he won't change. The world doesn't spin around these insecure people xhmmm Bless their poor souls.

You will be amazed that these people are avid Eurovision fans but they have such a hard time accepting MBD and his personality.

I wouldn't expected all these reactions coming from the community. Slagging him off, calling him all sorts. Even though I'm sure MBD would have been used to it by now, but it's still really upsetting to read all those comments.

Actually, there are times, I feel this confidence of his is just a shield he put on to let people know he can no longer be bullied for what he is. And the craziness he shows, is just his way of enjoying the moment because he knows things like this are transient.

Fluke

It's not looking good for this, San Marino and Georgia considering what the juries did to Albania and Latvia in the first semi. They seem to hate anything that's fun and different this year, and deliberately put the dullest songs on top to spite the televoters!

crashworld

Veteran
It's not looking good for this, San Marino and Georgia considering what the juries did to Albania and Latvia in the first semi. They seem to hate anything that's fun and different this year, and deliberately put the dullest songs on top to spite the televoters!

Yes. The song is already so hated by the community. Imagine it getting killed by the juries. I really don't think I can stomach it especially the reviews for the staging have been pretty impressive. I have to really prepare for the worst.

Hopefully the juries from SF2 are more into fun stuff.

PolarFoxxie.

Ohhh but you cannot compare Macedonia 2017 to Israeli song. No way... This will easily qualify to grand final. Congrats to my MBD, what a handsome couple. :love:

Mainshow

Veteran
Jesus.
He's younger than I am.

Who's up to getting married in Vegas?

Just kidding, congrats Michael!

crashworld

Veteran
Ohhh but you cannot compare Macedonia 2017 to Israeli song. No way... This will easily qualify to grand final. Congrats to my MBD, what a handsome couple. :love:

Not comparing the songs, of course they are not the same. "Dance Alone" is far superior.
I am just talking about the similarity in the circumstance. Like them getting engaged during the competition before the results are out. And we know what happened to Jana. It's just me overthinking.

pepe C

His right of expression ends where other people's boundaries begin.

PolarFoxxie.

Not comparing the songs, of course they are not the same. "Dance Alone" is far superior.
I am just talking about the similarity in the circumstance. Like them getting engaged during the competition before the results are out. And we know what happened to Jana. It's just me overthinking.
Mmmm, what the actual f? Macedonia 2017 Superior to Israel 2022, yet Macedonia failed to qualify while Israel will qualify this evening. Your words make no sense. Also, again your post is inaccurate. Macedonian girl got engaged during the live show of semifinal in front of millions, while MBD did it in private before the live show. Huge difference.

crashworld

Veteran
Mmmm, what the actual f? Macedonia 2017 Superior to Israel 2022, yet Macedonia failed to qualify while Israel will qualify this evening. Your words make no sense. Also, again your post is inaccurate. Macedonian girl got engaged during the live show of semifinal in front of millions, while MBD did it in private before the live show. Huge difference.

I mean in studio form North Macedonia 2017 is definitely far superior. But of course we know MBD is such a performer, so he can turn his not-so-good song into some schamazing.

I said both of them got engaged during the competition (technically as long as the semi-final is not done, MDB is still in the competition) before the results are out. It's just same difference.

Anyway, it's just me trying to find excuses should MBD NQ. LOL. Of course I hope MBD will qualify to the GF.
I would be exhilarated if he does, given the uphill battle he has go through especially the recent weeks.

Top Bottom