Contact us

HRVATSKA - Croatia 2010 - Feminnem - Lako je sve

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Margerita86

Peter said:
I can´t understand this decision. Croatia was much better than Aserbaidschan, Romania, Ireland.
I´m very sad about :(
Were Croatia better than Azerbaijan and Ireland, oh yes.
But Romania? Nope, they were just as good both of them, but Romania had a golden placement between Netherlands and Slovenia...

Isabella

I didn't think, I will be able to laugh like crazy today, but when I saw "Matt the Moron" :lol: :lol: :lol: oh, can't believe you kept your promise. Congrats on that :mrgreen: :lol:

Bruno

Croatia -4 in SF, 21 in Final
Sweden - jury choice, 18 in Final

Croatia - jury choice, 18 in Final
Sweden - 4 in SF, 21 in Final

FREAKY :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

FallenAngelII

Bruno said:

2010:
Sweden - FAILURE TO QUALIFY
Croatia - FAILURE TO QUALIFY

It's some kind of sign!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Isabella said:
I didn't think, I will be able to laugh like crazy today, but when I saw "Matt the Moron" :lol: :lol: :lol: oh, can't believe you kept your promise. Congrats on that :mrgreen: :lol:

A promise's a promise. :cool:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
First response from Feminnem after not making the cut

We were of course disappointed when we got the result, but that's life. Now, we'll work even more. We just released our new CD in English. We'll just keep on going, nothing can stop us. People know that we used our brief space of time on stage the best that we could. We were a little bit nervous, but that's normal. It probably didn't ruin the performance, but if it did, so what? That's life.”

FallenAngelII

MattTheMoron said:
First response from Feminnem after not making the cut

We were of course disappointed when we got the result, but that's life. Now, we'll work even more. We just released our new CD in English. We'll just keep on going, nothing can stop us. People know that we used our brief space of time on stage the best that we could. We were a little bit nervous, but that's normal. It probably didn't ruin the performance, but if it did, so what? That's life.”
Well, at least they're honest and capable of introspection instead of just the tired "I don't know why we did not make it." crap you usually see from non-qualifiers.

Bojan

much resepct for their repsonse! very classy just like themselfs xheart
Life goes on! just keep it positive girls!

PeterLPZ

In my opinion this song is one of the best this year - and i can´t understand the result. I was so sure, that they will reach the final and i would be allowed to vote for this song - but now it´s not possible :evil:

PashonFrut

and then they say this is a bad year. :roll: This happens when there are tooo many good songs, but this one would have deserved the qualification NO DOUBT!

Margerita86

PashonFrut said:
and then they say this is a bad year. :roll: This happens when there are tooo many good songs, but this one would have deserved the qualification NO DOUBT!
It is a bad year, it is just that almost all good songs were in the same semi, which means some really good one get eliminated regardless :(

Stella

There was one more country..No Denmark,no Sweden..Please Croatia!..but no...
A lot of people,not only from Croatia,had a sad moment and even cried.I will love them and I'm happy the participated at esc,I know them,I will listen their music and I will respect them for being so good..I was sure taht this will be one of the countries that have a chance for winning....I should have known when they were interviewing them in the green room,just like Finland in the first semi.

94ayd

FallenAngelII said:
Bruno said:

2010:
Sweden - FAILURE TO QUALIFY
Croatia - FAILURE TO QUALIFY

It's some kind of sign!

CREEPY... :lol:

CroESCFan

Margerita86 said:
I have more respect for those ladies than ever due to that response...

me too

IMO Feminnem were still miles better than previous Croatian performances (last 5 years at least), even though some of them made the final

DS152

Can't believe it.. sad! :(

What is this English CD that they say though?!? :D

GodIsGracious

Österreich/I am now in Croatia on vacation
I hate this contest because everything is fake. People are rating everything except songs. Can somebody please tell me why that 5 songs have entered finals without semi-finals? I would be happy if Kroatien says "Goodbye!" to Eurovision 4ever.
Eurovision is pure politics. S**t.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Shame Europe!

AlekS

Veteran
GodIsGracious said:
I hate this contest because everything is fake. People are rating everything except songs. Can somebody please tell me why that 5 songs have entered finals without semi-finals? I would be happy if Kroatien says "Goodbye!" to Eurovision 4ever.

Shame Europe!
Can u please change your location from Österreich to your real location? Croatia :p
thanx.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
AlekS said:
GodIsGracious said:

Shame Europe!
Can u please change your location from Österreich to your real location? Croatia :p
thanx.

I did it.......with pleasure ;)

Top Bottom