Contact us

FSC Wikia & Statistics

eerik

Updated medal and league tables. United Kingdom has stretched their lead in gold medals, they are now three victories clear on top, but Norway still leads the league table.

FSC_Medal_Table_68.png

FSC_League_Table_68.png

MrGerbear

I'm doing a little bit of statistical analysis on how many points an entry gets vs. running order, and so far, with ten contests' worth of data (FSC 60 - FSC 69), it's slightly more likely that the earlier the song comes in the running order, the better the result. But it's a very small advantage to be early in the running order; linear correlation coefficient is low at around -0.4.

Results are kinda surprising though:

Best place: 19th, averaging 82.7 points
Worst place: 27th, averaging 34.6 points

I'll do some more number crunching at the end of the week, adding more data from previous FSC's.

Staewi

In the last week I had finally time (ok, I preferred editing the wikia to learning for my graduation, so if I fail in there it is FSC's fault :lol:) to add the remaining editions to the Wiki, so it should now be complete. xup In the next weeks/months/etc. I'll try to wipe out some remaining mistakes and bring the articles of the editions into one shape.

A-lister

Veteran
In the last week I had finally time (ok, I preferred editing the wikia to learning for my graduation, so if I fail in there it is FSC's fault :lol:) to add the remaining editions to the Wiki, so it should now be complete. xup In the next weeks/months/etc. I'll try to wipe out some remaining mistakes and bring the articles of the editions into one shape.

Great job! xcheer

Just a little note, could you add the links to the FSC start page aswell? http://efsc.wikia.com/wiki/Esctoday.com_Forum_Song_Contest_Wiki

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
^ With Hello being sent next edition, it's gonna be 13.58% :O

I'm not in FSC anymore, but i can assure the UK did not send Hello, and knowing the taste of two jury members still there it won't be sent for some time if at all.

MyHeartIsYours

Great to be top of both leader tables now - thanks to all who've voted for us over the years :) Our success in FSC makes up for our ESC results :p

KennethDK

Hello,

I'd like to update Belgium's page on the wiki, but how do I make a table's background golden (or red, ..)?

Thank you in advance!

Top Bottom