Contact us

FSC Wikia & Statistics

A-lister

Veteran
So, I've updated the Medal and League tables (as of FSC#57 standings). Germany moves up the Medal Table and enters the top. 3, while Norway remains the overall most successful FSC country to date according to the League Table and widens the gap even further between the #1 spot and the rest.

FSC57_Medal.jpg

FSC57_League.jpg

Kryptonite

Finally updated WIKIA with edition #57 (November 2013). Check it out: CLICK

(I know that I promised to do it earlier, sorry. You can expect edition #58 to be added soon.)

Kryptonite

Why is the FSC editions template locked? I wanted to update it since no one has done so for 20 editions.

You mean the thing that's visible at the bottom of the page? I have no idea. I tried to edit it a few times as well, but I don't know how ...

eerik

Points given by Estonia:

Points received by Estonia:

Kryptonite

Updated the Swedish Wikia page with the latest stats FSC Sweden - Esctoday.com Forum Song Contest Wiki

Btw, is there any plan to have the January and February editions up any time soon? Just curious...

Actually, yes. Now that my exams are over, I'll be able to take care of wikia. You can expect (at least first) update tomorrow or on sunday.

EDIT: delayed, but I'll definitely do it soon! :D

eerik

Updated medal and league tables as of FSC63. I used A-lister's tables as the source of data up until FSC57.

FSC_Medal_Table_63.png

FSC_League_Table_63.png

Kryptonite

Now that my exams are over, I'll have more free time so I'll finally be able to update the wikia! :D

Top Bottom