Contact us

FSC Chat Box

Miguel

Rock is cool, just not my first choice. I have friends who are into heavy metal and stuff so I'm no outsider when it comes to the rock world. xrockout I tried soft rock once and I feel like the majority enjoyed it. After March's entry, which is more conventional, I wanna try different things like I said in the previous post.

EmperorG

Rock is cool, just not my first choice. I have friends who are into heavy metal and stuff so I'm no outsider when it comes to the rock world. xrockout I tried soft rock once and I feel like the majority enjoyed it. After March's entry, which is more conventional, I wanna try different things like I said in the previous post.

xrockout

Luki

^ Please send her omg! Don't listen to that ignorant quasi-comidienne... she probably doesn't even know Czechoslovakia was in Europe. :) BUT PLEASE SEND NICKY!

Charly

If a Liverpool FC Everton or Man United scout saw me playing today they would make me worth more than Steven Gerrard and Suarez:p

LakZaNokte

This isn't really a big deal, but it seems unfair to me that some people get to change their country thread's title while most people do not.
i thought that depends on the person who opened the thread (who wrote the first post) xthink

for example, ireland's thread was opened by my star, and i think he could change the title then xshrug

doctormalisimo

i thought that depends on the person who opened the thread (who wrote the first post) xthink

for example, ireland's thread was opened by my star, and i think he could change the title then xshrug

yes, I know, I meant that people shouldnt change the thread titles because it's not fair as most people cant change their's.

Top Bottom