Contact us

FSC Chat Box

ronny1988

a thread for talking randomly about fsc or other things.

FSC Members please join the FSC-ESC-Spinoff =)
we want 43 countries =)=)=)=)

94ayd

Which songs? The ESC ones or the FSC April ones?

Isabella

I don't know yet :lol: Going to download April songs :p

But I saw Serbia sent my suggestion :D I'm sooooooooo happy. Saša and Nikolina xheart

sannerz

I didn't like too many of the songs. The only song I thought was fantastic was Macedonia's song, but it doesn't seem to be getting much support.

r3gg13

Good idea, but whats about, concretely? :)

So basically we will be giving awards to songs that were entered in the 2011 year (from January to December). Starting November 2011 until the first week of January 2012 there will be nominations for some of the categories that FSC players will be voting on. But you cannot nominate songs that your jury has selected, you must nominate other countries's entries/artists.

We will have about 10 to 15 categories to vote (to be finalized)
Some of the categories include: Best winning entry, best last placer, best male artist, best female artist, entries that should have won, etc. Some of those categories like best male artist, will need nominations because there are so many artists to choose from. On the other hand, for the best winning entry we will just vote on all the winning entries in 2011.

More info to come!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Now we do have our annual Winning entry contest in January so is this award a seperate thing or should we combine it??? ( which IMO would make more sense)

r3gg13

Ooh, is that contest just for the winning entries?

Edit:
I understand it now, I think it's better to combine it. We can make the other awards as an extension of the Winning contest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom