Contact us

FSC Chat Box

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I mean that now this song from UK in WV, I don't like when in WV already winning songs (like Stockholm or Iceland) - its unfair imo

Ah, ok then! :lol:

Btw, I was trying to update the wikia of Cyprus and I don't know how to change the "best result" and "worst result"! Can somebody tell me how to do that? xthink

FSC Cyprus - Esctoday.com Forum Song Contest Wiki

Btw, I don't even know who submitted that entry for Cyprus in FSC #6, Thanos Petrelis is not even Cypriot! :lol:

Miguel

dont remind me :oops:

That's OK. Actually, I don't understand why you don't send a song of them.

"Young Love" is a cute acoustic pop ballad. You should give it a chance. Send Jedward to FSC! xroflxrofl3

doctormalisimo

Ah, ok then! :lol:

Btw, I was trying to update the wikia of Cyprus and I don't know how to change the "best result" and "worst result"! Can somebody tell me how to do that? xthink

FSC Cyprus - Esctoday.com Forum Song Contest Wiki

Btw, I don't even know who submitted that entry for Cyprus in FSC #6, Thanos Petrelis is not even Cypriot! :lol:

Edit the whole page, and go to source view. Then you can edit the sidebox :D

Miguel

I have a rule that I'll never send a song I dont like to any competition (unless it's ironic or a parody), so that rules Jedward out :D

You are a little bit narrow-minded when it comes to Jedward, I see. :lol: Does your partner like them? Let him decide. I wanna see Ireland smashing in FSC with Jedward. xlove

doctormalisimo

You are a little bit narrow-minded when it comes to Jedward, I see. :lol: Does your partner like them? Let him decide. I wanna see Ireland smashing FSC with Jedward. xlove

This made me laugh :lol:

I will send Jedward if they release a song that is so so so bad, it achieves cult-like status (like Friday). All of their stuff so far is just meh plain boring pop that anyone could write.

Miguel

This made me laugh :lol:

I will send Jedward if they release a song that is so so so bad, it achieves cult-like status (like Friday). All of their stuff so far is just meh plain boring pop that anyone could write.

Oh, you both think alike. :roll: Poor Jedward. They will never be able to represent their country in FSC. xwhistle

Yoni

Oh, you both think alike. :roll: Poor Jedward. They will never be able to represent their country in FSC. xwhistle

Not really a bad thing :lol:

Miguel

Not here to see you guys bashing Jedward. They are the Irish Kings of Pop. xlol

Top Bottom