1 0.5%

1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Kicker

This has Fan Favourite Fail written all over it. The staging is pretentious and monotous, she isn't any likable and her vocals are off. The running order won't help this either. Unfortunately I can't see this getting anywhere remotely close to the Top10 tonight... The song itself might pull if off, but the staging isn't working at all.

Geborgenheit

This has Fan Favourite Fail written all over it. The staging is pretentious and monotous, she isn't any likable and her vocals are off. The running order won't help this either. Unfortunately I can't see this getting anywhere remotely close to the Top10 tonight... The song itself might pull if off, but the staging isn't working at all.

Spaniards don't love France obviously. :ROFLMAO:

John1

excuse me?
just because it's not what u want to hear it's no misinformation.
I would like to have a discussion with you on that matter, since she just performed and it was absolutely nothing but flawless vocal-wise

Datura

I would like to have a discussion with you on that matter, since she just performed and it was absolutely nothing but flawless vocal-wise
Yes she was good today. (Definitely not flawless but really good)
I'm not putting anybody down or talk bad about any act or country but sorry yesterday her vocals just were NOT good.
Great that she got her act together today

John1

Yes she was good today. (Definitely not flawless but really good)
I'm not putting anybody down or talk bad about any act or country but sorry yesterday her vocals just were NOT good.
Great that she got her act together today
I'm really not that much convinced, I showed yesterday's clip to several people on Twitter and they all said it was her best performance up until today evening?

Datura

I'm really not that much convinced, I showed yesterday's clip to several people on Twitter and they all said it was her best performance up until today evening?
Well that may be but still it wasnt good and the jury result kind of Shows it too

MS.

I'm not even disappointed for her. Her voice wasn't good and what a bad attitude.
I'm happy i didn't even vote for her and voted for others.

soulm8

The middle finger she gave after the tele vote is getting viral, she will be remembered at least.

SpiritofKeiino

I'm not even disappointed for her. Her voice wasn't good and what a bad attitude.
I'm happy i didn't even vote for her and voted for others.
The middle finger she gave after the tele vote is getting viral, she will be remembered at least.
I supported her up to now, now I think she's an ungrateful b!tch after doing that. To hell with Evidement.

SirPeterGriffin

She also apparently exited before they announced the winner. The pre-show hype made her delusional. Girl, 50 points is quite reasonable for that unremarkable performance. Just be glad you didn't got the spanish treatment.

JenJen94

Oh it sure will :LOL:

This was such a shock, this coming as low as it did. For me, it was one that screamed jury bait, well, obviously not then...

But lets say-she did a really beautiful job with her performance! It was gorgeous, and beautiful vocal there too. Plus didn't she look stunning?

SpiritofKeiino

She also apparently exited before they announced the winner. The pre-show hype made her delusional. Girl, 50 points is quite reasonable for that unremarkable performance. Just be glad you didn't got the spanish treatment.
I'm surprised it even got 50 points while Spain got 5.

La Zarra lacked grace and humility. Back to Paris with you, don't slam the door on your way out

Oh and France, pick a more gracious candidate next year

Skymnos

Had they went for simpler staging, Italy style or closer to the videoclip, and it would have worked much better.
You dont need to stand on top of a bloody light house to stand out.
But maybe that's just her personality.

popavapeur

I did my research and she made the "Toz" sign (i'm too old to know what it's all about) : a word which apparently comes from Arabic and could be translated by "Whatever" "Doesn't Matter" or can be used instead of a "No" (example : Can You Come tonight ? * Toz Sign * )

5LI2N_sn_400x400.jpg

I won't say it's better than the middle finger in its meaning but It wasn't a middle finger at least

got the explanation from this site (in French) : https://www.programme-tv.net/news/buzz/66076-que-veut-dire-toz/

Top Bottom