Last edited by a moderator:

Wynnter

2nd is amazing.

2ND

2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIPPING 2ND????????????????????

WITH A FINNISH SONG!?

HECK YEAH! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With Blind Channel reaching 6th, and now we have reached for silver, it is only a matter of time when that 2nd gold comes through. UMK has truly changed our course for the better and I'm so happy. While a victory could have been amazing, we just got unlucky with Loreen deciding to come back now and not last year. (Now that I think about it, I would love to see last year with Loreen and Tattoo actually :LOL:)

We can do this. We just need to keep faith and let the road continue upwards, I BELIEVE IT!

(AND NOW those people at home can shut up about "Finnish language not doing good at Eurovision" :ROFLMAO:)

Luneaux

2nd is amazing.

2ND

2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIPPING 2ND????????????????????

WITH A FINNISH SONG!?

HECK YEAH! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With Blind Channel reaching 6th, and now we have reached for silver, it is only a matter of time when that 2nd gold comes through. UMK has truly changed our course for the better and I'm so happy. While a victory could have been amazing, we just got unlucky with Loreen deciding to come back now and not last year. (Now that I think about it, I would love to see last year with Loreen and Tattoo actually :LOL:)

We can do this. We just need to keep faith and let the road continue upwards, I BELIEVE IT!

(AND NOW those people at home can shut up about "Finnish language not doing good at Eurovision" :ROFLMAO:)
My thoughts, exatcly! I couldn't be more happier: the growd was so wild and our Käärijä was, the winner of telephone votes, aaah! All well deserved, the best victory! xyaaayxheart xheart

More Finnish bangers on next year's UMK and as crazy as Cha Cha Cha, please! Käärijä made us very proud and proved all doubters wrong! xheart

Sabrewulf238

Losing after beating the winning song by over 100 points in the televote is pretty awkward. (for the competition, not Finland) Not to mention the juries made the entire results less interesting by not supporting Finland more. At one point they mentioned tension and I nearly started laughing. Where?

I don't dislike juries but it does make me trust them less tbh, even if they did benefit a song I really liked. (Estonia) I'd probably support weakening their power or having them vote in the semi finals instead of the finals at this point...

NeoTen

The fact a rapper can go through 2,5 octaves, dance along and stage it so that the crowd likes it. I mean. Not my song. But he should be really proud.

One thing: That jacket though.

soulm8

It’s been a while since a “joke act” won… which is good for Eurovision in my opinion. He was sweet and all, but rather than “cha cha” he couldn’t sing a proper word. Not bad feelings, he is a sweetheart, but 2nd place is fitting.

Ezio

Veteran
It was time for Finland to win, we needed an underdog win for once after all these top dog wins and yet the uber-dog snatched the sausage.

LakZaNokte

Alltho I wasn’t really a fan of the song, I found the singer to be really nice and Finland was the obvious pick over Sweden.

Sorry this happened.

Sultana

DISCLAIMER: I've drunk like 3 bottles of wine by the moment i've decided to write this post so sorry for all the mistakes

IM SO PISSED OFF BY the fac tthat this AMAZING song which was sent to us from the heaven itself didnt win this edition of ESC. People who know me are aware of the fact that Im a HUGE FAN OF LOREEN and I STILL BELIEVE THAT EUPHORIA IS THE BEST SONG OF ALL TIMES BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT this year it was KAARIA's year and thats freaking it. It was THE BEST song of today's evening moreover it was the best performance and he was just the one who deserved it more than Loreen who has already won this competition and it was ENOUGH for her as she won with the song which is considered to be the bst song of the ENTIRE ESC. I still think that our neighbours FINLAND WAS ROBBBBBBBEEEEEDDD and moreover I believe that this performance will be remembered for YEARS because it WORRTH it and I feel such a pitty that i wanst able to vote for FINLAND due to the sanctions... BUT what I really want to say is that THIS WAS THE ONLY ACT WHICH MADE ME DANCE. BE PROUD FINLAND BE PROUD OF KAARIJA HE DESERVES ALL THE BEST AND HE ISSSSSSSSSS THE TRUE KING OF ESC!!!!!!

Storm

So unfair, this is the real winner, people wanted this, public in arena was also clear about it (and I adore that part)! I am so sad now.

The problem is the perception that Eurovision is a competition that rewards what the public wants. It only was that for 10 years in late 90s/early 2000s. For the majority of its existence, both in the past and in the present, it has been juried.

Sultana

I have more things to write is that Ive never written a thing in my life on YT channel but even I wrote ROBBED today! BECAUSE FINLAND WAS THE BEST and even the audience shouted CHA CHA CHA during Loreen's victorious walk... what a shame! Im so sorry that Finland lost its BEST chance, but I believe in Kaarija and I believe that he will return one day and take what belongs to him!!!

Top Bottom