Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
But seriously, I think I'm in love

giphy.gif

Datura

rewatched the performances and i think kuuma were really good aswell, not a single bad performance in this national final, amazing xheart
for me it was:

1 Käärijä
2 Kuuma
3 Lxandra (absolutely adore the song though)
4 Benjamin
5 Keira
6 Portion Boys
7 Robin

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
If i could give it 24 points i would do it. This may be my favourite Eurovision song like, ever.

:12:. Nuff said.

For the record, yesterday i hosted a karaoke evening in a venue in my town and played Cha Cha Cha at the very end to celebrate in a sense. People catched it REALLY QUICKLY. He's gonna do wonders in Liverpool, i'm sure of it.

rasmuslights

Veteran
can't wait for the next UMK. This format is pure perfection (I would only change the votes back to 50% jury 50% televote since the winner of the televote gets so many points that they jury votes are more or less pointless.)

Käärijä was my 4th I think but still such a great song. I would change the performance quite a bit but I heard they're keeping the dancers so... Maybe just change their clothes to green or something because green+pink do not work even though I usually like the colours that do not fit.

LoveHate

can't wait for the next UMK. This format is pure perfection (I would only change the votes back to 50% jury 50% televote since the winner of the televote gets so many points that they jury votes are more or less pointless.)
Yeah. Either ditch the juries completely, or go 50/50 like the ESC final. I guess they want the foreign spokespeople as part of the show, so I guess 50/50 would make sense.

As a principle I don’t like international juries in national finals, because either they have no impact on the winner, or the country ends up sending a song that the domestic viewers didn’t choose. But after Sweden 2022 I have to admit the juries can be useful sometimes.

CPV4931

My three favorites came top 3 and my overall favorite won... why cant every NF end in this way? :-) Second 12 points of the year from me

Luneaux

Sooooo happy for Käärijä's victory! Voted for him last night. :love: The atmosphere in Logomo on rehearsals was very heartwarming and exciting, too. I was asked from some Eurovision fan reporter after the show who was my favorite to win, said Käärijä, without a doubt! xheart We'll see how he and his team will update staging of the song for Eurovision, if they do... Can't wait!

Kuumaa had a simple beautiful staging. Such a shame that they got so little votes and ended up as this year's Younghearted like I predicted... They will stay on my song lists for long! xheartxlove

Overall I wasn't that dissapointed on stagings this year... Some cases of course were a bit questionable but... Yle improved a bit from the last year!

Now I can't wait to follow Käärijä's Eurovision journey this spring! He will make us proud, for sure!xyaaay

Ezio

Veteran
Wouah, another horrible song for a horrible year. The staging was funny and i chuckled,but the song is a steaming pile of garbage. it’s the soundtrack for a BDSM party. The fist pumping killed me.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I don't think this can win though. Compared to Loreen who can do decently with both the jury and the televote (top 3 both for sure). I'm not sure Finland will be in the top 5 with the juries, especially with songs like Spain and Italy in competition.

Iker

Veteran
Wouah, another horrible song for a horrible year. The staging was funny and i chuckled,but the song is a steaming pile of garbage. it’s the soundtrack for a BDSM party. The fist pumping killed me.

I knew you would hate it!

Top Bottom