4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveHate

hey,i have learned here in the last years that the last or second last startplace is the best for the win in a single-digit acts final.
right?
hmmmxstars
That applies to Melodifestivalen where SVT always puts the song they’re pushing in spot 6 or 7 in the heats.

Umk winners have had the following startplaces:
1/7
6/7
3/6
6/10
7/9
8/9
1/8
4/8
2/6
I left out the two years when Yle had chosen the artist internally.

Luneaux

The performance order of UMK 2023 will be:

1. Robin Packalen
2. KUUMAA
3. Käärijä
4. Keira
5. Benjamin
6. Lxandra
7. Portion Boys
I find this performance order good! Not that it matters for success but I think the balance is quite good. The two bigger artist names have a big gap between their performances, meaning: Robin is a good, sure starter and Portion Boys shows us their last "disco" show on UMK final. The pre-favorite artist, Käärijä, before the show is between pop songs. He will stand out well. Lxandra has a calming effect between Benjamin and Portion Boys... I think they all have their own spotlight and time to shine well! :giggle:

Deleted member 12761

I just listened to the UMK songs. Again a very strong NF! Cha Cha Cha is the best song imo and should win.

1. Käärijä
2. Keira
3. Portion Boys

Iker

Veteran
Cha Cha Cha is also my favourite. If Käärijä wins in Finland than we'll have a rare addition this year - a not boring song! Most of the songs so far selected I do find boring.

heke1988

Luneaux

The Rasmus and Bess + UMK 2023 host Samu Haber will perform at UMK 2023.

I can't wait to see and hear them on live, too! :love:

DanielLuis

The Rasmus and Bess + UMK 2023 host Samu Haber will perform at UMK 2023.

You mean the current winners, and the real current winner? Glad YLE acknowledges that xqueenbitch

Fluke

Käärijä all the way! It's like Günther meets Hatari.

Though Keira and Robin Packalen would all be okayyy choices. Portion Boys is too plain musically for me. And i'm woved yet again by how Finland manages to have more fun and distinctive entries than Sweden, with a obviously lower budget and much fewer choices.

Ezio

Veteran
Cha Cha Cha is good but not a masterpiece as Shum. It's such a typical Aries song, but pop planet Jupiter sneaks into Taurus for Eurovision.

lasse braun

Cha Cha Cha is good but not a masterpiece as Shum
that is correct but not the question here - cha cha cha is in my opinium by far the best song in the UMK and also the most wanted.
but ok,maybe only big bubble gum and the finns (the most important thing!) have other plans.
it wouldn't be the first time.

jatojo

Biggest potential to disappoint: Cha Cha Cha - by a mile. There is almost no singing in it in the studio version - it's just a computer voice. How will that transform to the stage? The UMK is good, but it has produced some quite big setbacks in the live versions.

But it seems the support for the song is so massive that it will win even with a disaster like the one with Teflon Bros. & Pandora.

It will be interesting to see Lxandra - if her vocal can live up to her advanced composition. And what about Benjamin? Song by song, Hoida Mut is still my favourite, but not by much.

Top Bottom