VedatiNet

80's coming back. Dont like it

aletem

LadyKiller said:
6 -->> 8

I know, I am crazy! :mrgreen:
If you are crazy, then I am nuts!! :lol: :mrgreen: I gave it 12! :D

pan

Oh how I love Estonia this time of year. :D Didn't think you'd be able to top last year, but this is equally genius!
12 pts from me to you.

hechicera

Interesting one. I'm not sure if I like it or hate it. Weird.

charlesf

I must say with Malcolm Lincoln and Urban Symphony (my favourite last year, will have to check out earlier Estonian entries) Estonia is offering among the most sophisticated and modern entries out there. My hat's off to you Estonians! Glad you've found the financing to participate this year despite the dire financial situation.

I'll probably vote for this song in at least the semi-finals. Estonia's courage to not take the easy route (soft ballads, eurodance) needs to be rewarded!

Glad to say Germany also is bringing sophisticated music to the table. Not the utter crap we've been showing up with in recent years. Raab sei Dank!

PashonFrut

I forgot to rate it. This song is pretty strange/crazy ....not a typical ESC thing. And ....

12 points! :ugeek:

paulgr

i keep on listening this song again and again and it's getting better every time.

i am confident to say that this is the best esc song for at least the last 5 years of the contest

this is a clear winner for me, though judging by the fans' general taste i think it could score well but not win

evilperson

This song isn't bad but I liked "Rapunzel" better:

[youtube:2ixq8qhb]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlPHpWzf0ns&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlPHpWzf0ns&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:2ixq8qhb]

Milos-BC

I totally adore this one :D

It was one my faves in the NF, but i didn't see it winning. I was vert pleased when i saw the results :D

Even though it can go anywhere on ESC

8 points

rjb99

Milos-BC said:
I totally adore this one :D

It was one my faves in the NF, but i didn't see it winning. I was vert pleased when i saw the results :D

Even though it can go anywhere on ESC

8 points

I agree: this is such a lovely slow burner that should do well but might be too subtle. A very affecting video too.

Janeliii

this wasn't my favorite entry to win Eesti Laul, but I think it's a good song. It's catchy in a strange way and it probably needs time to grow on you, but I think it's great. Unfortunately I'm quite sure it won't do well in Eurovision this year.

Top Bottom