5 4.1%

6 4.9%

10 8.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Denmark-scaled.jpg

Romeo

In the last few years the winners have drawn 9, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 8. So it's a little all over with an edge of later in the draw, but considering there is a 3 song super final the draw doesn't mean a huge amount imo. Human will perform last of 3, if it makes the super final as the songs always appear in the order they performed in the first round, and Human is last so it will be 3rd. Actually with this format, a song has never won the super final performing first, the most is 2nd. Ofc this means absolutely nothing as it's all down to the song. xo Imo Yes seems the most Danish choice, without a doubt, but Human is better of the 2. It's a question of what the 3rd song will be.

With that I need to say I don't care where the songs perform but "You" "Human" and "Forget it all" should be in the superfinal.. If not I will send a strongly worded letter to DR and demand a recount... If not... Formal protest!

Call me Sheldon cooper!

tenor.gif

Romeo

Anybody know what the stage will look like? DMGP is one of my favourite NFs every year but I just don't get enough info prior to the show. I need the stage, the outfits, staging and I need to be on the jury panel - if that happens I will be happy

jatojo

BEN & TAN said that they were really nervous and she said she was shaking a lot, when they were on stage the first times.

They also really seemed really nervous and overwhelmed in the interview, while Jasmin & RoxorLoops looked calm and confident.

Yeah, I think Tan is the weaker link here. On the other hand, Human might be harder to perform live than Yes which is almost acoustic in its present version.

jatojo

Agree with you, and I'm really not proud of my country in ESC...

For instance, in 2016 we chose "Lighthouse X" over this:

I was hoping for her to win, too. But she really disappointed me with her first lines of that live performance. :-/

jatojo

Still miles better than Lighthouse X. It was so embarrassing in ESC....
The result may have been embarrassing, the song wasn't. In fact, Denmark very rarely sends bad songs to the Eurovision finals. "Drama Queen" being an exception perhaps. They send boring songs sometimes, but that's a different thing. Lighthouse X is a song that I would still find okay if I heard it on the radio. As opposed to, say, the grandmoms from Russia, or Latvia 2002, or even some of the songs from South Eastern Europe this year - I would turn the radio off immediately! :)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My favourites here are Bølger and Ville ønske jeg havde kendt dig, such a shame they’re both hopeless xcry I don’t particularly like either of the favourites either, Human feels really empty and I think it’s missing something, whereas Yes is just pretty annoying xexcuseme

susanhm

susanhm

Denmark is likely canceling DMGP due to Corona. There is a Press conference right now, where the Prime Minister says that events with over 1000 people is recommended to be canceled.

Ok, just read that the show is still on. However it will behold without an audience.
Corona-tiltag rammer Melodi Grand Prix: Publikum får ingen adgang
Lørdagens musikfest bliver for første gang i nyere tid afviklet uden tilskuere.
www.dr.dk

Top Bottom