18 8.5%

11 5.2%

4 1.9%

7 3.3%

8 3.8%

26 12.3%

• Total voters

Fluke

Let say there's a reason this has the least posts of any thread in this category!:lol:

BOOOM

Anyways what a great eurovision from the laddies! 5th place is above expected!

Misi

I voted for this one, unfortunately it got only 3 points from :pl: but still well done!!

MaryAnny

tooom

On behalf of the Finnish people I would like to apologize for not giving Denmark any points. After the other points had been awarded, I was sure the 12 points would go to Denmark. Then out of the blue: Hungary. WTF?

Kan de tilgive os?

Tristran

^ Mine as well! Will be looking forward to buying the full album when it's released later this year! 5th place is great, but I was hoping for more though, and at the start of the voting it looked like it was going to happen. I voted plenty of times yesterday, but to no result, zero points from Belgium, shame on us! :oops:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Congratulations to Denmark. I didn't care for the actual live performance (too much running) plus the lyrics just are awful it really brought down the overall quality (to me) but 5th place was deserved regardless of the flaws I mentioned.

vdale

i'd really love this song! but i'm a little bit confused about it. I heard it yesterday and i knew the melody, and today i realised that it remind me of the refrain of this song, it is just a little bit faster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D7usLNCwG0
or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xke9Q8Q7VoQ
i dont know if it just me or did you hear it too?

Yeah, the similarity to Blümchen was exactly what came to my mind while hearing the song. Stefan Raab also said the same on his show today. :)

kotten

Didn't like this song since it was too bland, but I knew it would be a sure top10 since it's so harmless and rock usually does well.

Milos-BC

I am really happy for them. This was the best Danish entry since......well 2002 for me. The performance was really good and energetic. Couldn't have been better. Congratulations for the 5th place Denmark, you definetly know how to hit the audience (and juries') taste :D

Simon87

Tim and his boyfriend celebrating

45678.jpg

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The 2011 Danish representatives A Friend in London will be performing their 2011 Eurovision entry New tomorrow with Howie D, one of the Backstreet Boys on Saturday the 21st of January at the 2012 Dansk Melodi Grand Prix. The Danish boyband is currently very busy preparing for their performance on Saturday, which promises to be full of surprises!

[/url=http://esctoday.com/news/read/18121]MORE INFO[/url]

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
What do you do if the talkshow you want to be on haven't invited you yet? You of course ask yourself - and encourage your friends to help you along the way. That is at least what A Friend In London's leadsinger Tim Schou is doing when it comes to the The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Read Article

Top Bottom