4 3.3%

5 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Looren

Veteran
Sounds like it'll be some kind of broken-hearted ballad...

Am getting even more hyped :lol:

ArmpitOfEurope

And yeah that title sounds a bit silly, I am 98% sure there will be an '' you cant '' in front of it
'' but you cant break a broken heart, baby, ooh ''

Mainshow

Veteran
And yeah that title sounds a bit silly, I am 98% sure there will be an '' you cant '' in front of it
'' but you cant break a broken heart, baby, ooh ''

Or it will be a self-empowerment anthem a la

"you can´t break a broken heart
because I already broke it by myself"

But honestly, I expect a "sing along" midtempo in a very Olly Murs/Maroon 5 style.
I don´t expect a ballad - let´s be real... he won´t be able to sing the easierst ballad.

Ezio

Veteran
Oh wow, we're in for Denmark vs. Cyprus death match for the teen vote.

bazinga

The fact Reiley is older than Mr 7th at Australia Decides is killing me
Why are u holding the fact that he was 7th at that competition against him? I understand that there might be many other better options for Cyprus, but it's over . He is the one going. Clowning on him before even hearing one second of the song seems ridiculous. What if he pleasantly surprise us?

ArmpitOfEurope

People that have heard the song say its good, but I gotta say, he has the talent of a rock. Was listening to his covers on youtube and... literally nothing. No passion, no great vocals, no star quality, just a pretty boy. And usually overconfident men dont do great in ESC. But ok, if he has the song and the staging is a hit, you dont need much more for a good result.

Deleted member 12761

I liked his performance at AD, tbh. He is good looking. I'm excited to hear his song. Unlike Greece, Cyprus has been pretty good in the last few years when it comes to their song choices. I liked a lot of their songs.

Mainshow

Veteran
g. No passion, no great vocals, no star quality, just a pretty boy. And usually overconfident men dont do great in ESC. But ok, if he has the son

To be fair, we´ve had confident men with bland and generic songs qualifying in Eurovision before, e.g. Hovig, Victor Crone.
None of them had a distinctive voice, either....

I don´t expect anything good coming from this but who knows... Andrew might surprise us with a bop/banger?

MopManMoss

Veteran
Why are u holding the fact that he was 7th at that competition against him? I understand that there might be many other better options for Cyprus, but it's over . He is the one going. Clowning on him before even hearing one second of the song seems ridiculous. What if he pleasantly surprise us?
Because it is a really really really bizarre choice by the Cypriot broadcaster given the wealth of talent available to them

ArmpitOfEurope

To be fair, we´ve had confident men with bland and generic songs qualifying in Eurovision before, e.g. Hovig, Victor Crone.
None of them had a distinctive voice, either....

I don´t expect anything good coming from this but who knows... Andrew might surprise us with a bop/banger?

But both of them didnt end up in the top 10. Cyprus will qualify of course, 2nd semi is turning into the weakest ESC semi ever. We havent heard the song and I can sense already that Cyprus will have more televoting appeal than Lithuania, Belgium, Denmark, Romania and even Estonia ( he has a You are the only one type of song )

Top Bottom