15 10.6%

7 5.0%

4 2.8%

6 4.3%

11 7.8%

18 12.8%

• Total voters

ethn

bravo!!!!!!well done cyprus!!!loved the song when i first heard it but thought stood no chances to qualify due to its being so different,with no distinct chorus ,something that for many people might make it difficult to 'digest' and at the same time easy to forget it

but with this stage performance...........no way to just bypass this entry!!!!

again congratulations and best of luck!!!!!would be soooo happy to see it in the final!!!!

94ayd

Wow, I think this is a sure qualifier if this is how he'll perform in the future, too! :D

Narmina

The best rehearseal for me! Though I'm not enjoying the song I want to see Christos in the final! Vote for Cyprus so!

peg

The introduction of the song is just AMAZING, as performed...

The girl though, would be better JUST to sing with her powerfull voice, rather ran spinning that lighted ball...
This part of the performance is TOO MUCH!

Good luck Cyprus!

Scooby

OMG
I like this song from the beginning but now I LOVE IT.
This was far the best performance, performance with a strong artistic expression.
Live vocals was awesome, especially i like girl with lighting ball.
All package was perfect.
Cyprus return to my top 10!

LadyKiller

Banned
^ Cyprus never left my Top 10! The performance was awesome indeed. I really hope they qualify.

Grinch

^ I feel so happy when I see those positive comments about my sweet Cyprus xbounce Hope voters will think the same way and it'll qualify.

Tristran

This one has been in my top 5 ever since it was first presented, but I always doubted what it would sound like live. Well no more! Excellent rehearsal, and even though the spinning ball is weird, it might just work as a performance. Go Cyprus!

Milos-BC

I am delighted with the performance. I am not a fan of the song, but this performance is surely one of the best ones so far. It may well qualify. I especially like the ball waving lady, it looks so mystique and gives me chills. Well done for this performance, Cyprus!

LadyKiller

Banned
I agree with Milos about the lady with the ball. I think she actually emphasizes the singer's torment and suffering in a sisyphian way. (No, I don't do drugs:lol:)

Milos-BC

^^ Indeed, I have that same impression. Nicely said xcheers I am familiar with Greek culture, and I really like it, so that is, possibly, one of the extra reasons why I am that impressed by the performance.

Narmina

I agree with Milos about the lady with the ball. I think she actually emphasizes the singer's torment and suffering in a sisyphian way. (No, I don't do drugs:lol:)

Sisyphus was a king punished by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this throughout eternity. Am I right?

Scooby

Again perfect performance
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

Good luck to our Cypriot brothers, this song must pass to final.
And it will do that!!!!!

Top Bottom