14 6.7%

11 5.3%

9 4.3%

14 6.7%

7 3.3%

16 7.7%

• Total voters

HeadsWillRoll

In this case I think Romania shouldn't been in the final. Much cheeper song and singer and performance!
But you never been failed and you don''t know how we feel.

You know, I totally second that. The Romanian song was hideous, cheesy, bland and terrible and I'm really struggling to understand why it qualified. "Na Inat" was a much, much better song and definitely a better performance by miles.

A-lister

Veteran
You know, I totally second that. The Romanian song was hideous, cheesy, bland and terrible and I'm really struggling to understand why it qualified. "Na Inat" was a much, much better song and definitely a better performance by miles.

Because juries (consisting of old grandmas) thought Bulgaria was too modern for them... and don't forget it was not in English either.. and since Eurovision is turning Anglovision everyone who is not singing in English (okey France and Italy have a certain free-ticket here) should get punished....

so much for EUROvision?

Also Romania is one of the "diaspora countries".. so as a combo of being a little more dated to fit the grandma jury taste and diaspora help.. there you have your answer.

Bulgaria certainly deserved final.. I can pick a handful of qualifying countries which robbed Bulgaria's spot.

I voted for Bulgaria atleast, so I did my part.

Last edited:

evija87

I would definately vote for her if I could, I'm devastated and I have dilemma who I'm more sorry for - Magda or Poli. Powerful song, great voice, great performance I don't know what have been missing. Was it a jury who rated her low (can't believe it) or people who didn't support with SMS :(( Anyway I'm really dissapointed. First envelope, second, fifth and with tenth I was on the edge of my nerve and when I heard Sweden I was like "NOOOOO!!!" I wish Poli all the best with her career and I will follow her work for sure.

VedatiNet

This was the biggest disappointment. Why Europe :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. Poli was amazing. She really deserved the final.:(:(

naticopes

Bulgaria was my 3rd favourite song in 2nd semifinal. I don't kmow why this song didn't Q. because it was one of the best songs and the interpretation was almost perfect ! It's a shame , Moldova did not deserved to Q !

ESCfan

Well...this was the biggest surprise!I was sure Poli will qualify easily.Her performance was stunning,the crowd were screaming and all this period everyone says that Poli can do it!I can't understand what happened!I felt what I also felt with Deep Zone (2008,semis)...dissapointed!I hoped that Poli would bring a place on the final,but it seems europeans prefer other songs.Better luck next year...and please send again Deep Zone,dj Dian does a great job!!!!They must take a revenge for 2008!!!I hope Poli is not so sad after all these

Cjs45

The song was great, probably the best Bulgarian entry in ESC along with "Water". She was very enthusiastic about her participation as well. Good to see she is still in high spirits after not qualifying. I hope Bulgaria stick around for years to come, even though (as far as I know) Eurovision isn't very popular in the country.

chipzz

so true!!!

Euronews says that Bulgaria is the country which deserved the final most this year.

BGN

The song was great, probably the best Bulgarian entry in ESC along with "Water". She was very enthusiastic about her participation as well. Good to see she is still in high spirits after not qualifying. I hope Bulgaria stick around for years to come, even though (as far as I know) Eurovision isn't very popular in the country.

No, the contest is quite popular here and BNT has very good tv ratings, esepecially when it comes to our national selection (more than 1 100 000 people watch every year "The bulgarian song for Eurovision" (EuroBGvision in the past)). But people here are mostly interested in our participation and now when we are out for 4 year in a row, the final won't be so attractive for us and I don't believe that many people will watch it tonight.The contest is quite popular, but these ridiculous fails we have in the last few years bring us huge disappointment. Still, we don't have any logical answer of the question why Poli failed. But the most important is that she made us very,very,very proud with her performance and she enjoyed every second on the stage.

94ayd

In spit of not qualifying, I couldn't be happier seeing now how much support we're receiving from all around Europe and that's more important than places. ;)

BGN

Bulgaria is 12th in the second semi. Only 6 points from Moldova...

adamsamways

sooo close! That's positive though, definitely worth another shot next year, don't withdraw Bulgaria!

handeyener

Yes, don't withdraw Bulgaria!!!!. Put the same effort and who knows, maybe you can qualify for next year. Send Preslava, Desislava, Nevena, Bogdana, Emilia or again Poli Genova. Bulgarian music has soo many talented performers, too bad the voting system sucks and they vote for countries and not for the music. It was very positive to find out that you only required quite a few points for qualification. I wish i had voted. But to bad Latin american countries can't!!!

adamsamways

Yes, don't withdraw Bulgaria!!!!. Put the same effort and who knows, maybe you can qualify for next year. Send Preslava, Desislava, Nevena, Bogdana, Emilia or again Poli Genova. Bulgarian music has soo many talented performers, too bad the voting system sucks and they vote for countries and not for the music. It was very positive to find out that you only required quite a few points for qualification. I wish i had voted. But to bad Latin american countries can't!!!

Would be great if there was a combined world vote I reckon! The only truly non-neighbourly affected votes of the night I'm sure haha

nikolay_BG

Banned
No, the contest is quite popular here and BNT has very good tv ratings, esepecially when it comes to our national selection (more than 1 100 000 people watch every year "The bulgarian song for Eurovision" (EuroBGvision in the past)). But people here are mostly interested in our participation and now when we are out for 4 year in a row, the final won't be so attractive for us and I don't believe that many people will watch it tonight.The contest is quite popular, but these ridiculous fails we have in the last few years bring us huge disappointment.

Don`t agree. Most of the people here use ESC for mocking. The same is with our preselection. We watch them only to say how bad they are. And they are indeed. Our preselection this year was a disaster and I don`t wanna start for preselections from last years. Every year our preselection is full with scandals and mockings. If BNT doesn`t change something, we`ll have scandals next year too and another nonqualification.

nikolay_BG

Banned
Here you can see the winners Eldar and Nigar to perform a mix of "Na inat" & "Running scared"

They are so sweet :)
Actually Azerbaijan is one of the few countries that count our existence in this world :lol:

BGN

Poli said that she is very happy and want to come back to ESC.

BNT seems to be also satisfied with the performance this year and until now there aro no indictations that Bulgaria will withdraw or have any plans to do that. BNT officials said that the participation is more important than results and ESC is chance for the bulgarian music to be heard in Europe :) xcheers xmusic

CPV4931

They really deserved to qualify, it was my 2nd favorite.
I met her in Düsseldorf on Saturday, she was quite nice :)

Top Bottom