9 4.3%

14 6.7%

7 3.3%

16 7.7%

• Total voters

nikolay_BG

Banned
Why should we?
We invest money, power, time and Bulgaria is again underrated like it was in 2008 when EBU took the final from us.

Why should we continue to be in ESC since we are constantly underrated for some jokes like Romania, Sweden and Ireland?

Isabella

I don't want Bulgaria to withdraw, although I can understand how you guys feel. No matter she didn't qualify, I'll always remember this song and it's definitely one of the few good songs this year. She had a great performance and I'm also very sad, cause she was one of my faves and I expected you to qualify :( xkiss

BGN

The main problem is that it's getting almost impossible to involve well-known names in our preselection for the next year if we participate. This year Poli made huge effort, invested also large amount of own money, made very good perfermonace, and still nothing...Last few years of deep upsets decreased the popularity of the contest.
Let's hope that we will have good result (like 11 or 12 in the semi), because if we have the results like Miro or Avramov, it will be almost 100% sure that we won't be able to continue...
But I still hope that we will have one last attempt next year before withdrawal...

alca

:( How is this possible?

Madalina

Why should we?
We invest money, power, time and Bulgaria is again underrated like it was in 2008 when EBU took the final from us.

Why should we continue to be in ESC since we are constantly underrated for some jokes like Romania, Sweden and Ireland?

Seems they werent jokes as long as they were voted by the whole Europe...I dont like all but still cant say such silly things,its like calling so many people who voted idiots,anyway...

Bojan

damn my fave tonight together with Slovenia :/
better luck next year neighbors!

evilperson

Had it as a qualifier, disappointed she didn't make it through. Awesome performance nonetheless. :)

nikolay_BG

Banned
The results aren`t so special when I see this comments of people who will remember the song. This is more important then some numbers ;)
Thank you guys for the support ;)

Raul_Spain

Already, Miros said that the results were joke. I believe him ! The juries didn't knock Ireland down, along with Moldavia èèè
That was because they were the 1-5 most voted in televoting, even with a 0 from juries they qualify.

nikolay_BG

Banned

This is Polis interview for BNT after the semi.
She sais she is gradefull to her team and she thanks to all the people who voted for her.
She also said that she is so proud that she performed for Bulgaria
and that she is crying of joy.

She said that for her "Blue" will win.

Bob

Ohh .... Europe ! Thinks !
It's your vote ...... but i thinks it's not right !
Poli deserved finale :((((

Bob

Go Polly!
You were great and Bulgaria thank you for the great presentation!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
She did all she could. It was my favourite song this year along with France and I will continue to listen to it.

Top Bottom