8 4.5%

10 5.6%

39 21.8%

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: БЕЛАРУСЬ - Belarus 2011

^ I know :lol:
+ just watching at such costumes alone can give you a brain cancer :*) (but she can wear new costumes, anyway)
With every year she goes lower and lower in my personal rating :(
Anna Semenovich is not so bad variant actually... she can sing live btw, and most def it will be a pleasant thing for a straight man's eye :lol: :oops:

A-lister

Veteran

^ I know :lol:
+ just watching at such costumes alone can give you a brain cancer :*) (but she can wear new costumes, anyway)
With every year she goes lower and lower in my personal rating :(
Anna Semenovich is not so bad variant actually... she can sing live btw, and most def it will be a pleasant thing for a straight man's eye :lol: :oops:

:lol: I agree about Gyunesh.

She's pretty awful. Awful voice, awful songs and as you say every year just gets worse. I honestly don't understand why Eurovision fans want her that much? Did they really listen to her entries or they just saw that her name is there every other year? :lol:

A.B.

^ Awful voice? Have you listened to Angelica Agurbash? I'm still having nightmares after listening to her live performance at the ESC 2005!

A-lister

Veteran

^ Awful voice? Have you listened to Angelica Agurbash? I'm still having nightmares after listening to her live performance at the ESC 2005!

Well now I was talking about Gyunesh and not Angelica.

Angelica has an awful voice aswell :lol: Atleast her entry was pretty good (in studio version that is), I couldn't say the same about Gyunesh's entries though :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

Fly_pig_fly.gif

Koldun is interested in participating and he has a song.
"So far I'm thinking about it. If I go there, then only representing Belarus. But so far the NF organization isn't clear, we don't know the exact dates or the exact channel which will be in charge. I'm thinking about it, but we already have the song".

Gerly

Will this song by Koldun go to National Final?

Looks like theres no information about singers and songs. So I wondered do this user knows anything or just hopes that this song will go. I really love this one. =)

AlekS

Veteran

Koldun didn't apply ;)
They will publish the info soon.

AlekS

Veteran

If he goes this year - most def in a duo with the Dutch singer Jacqueline.
Though I doubt that he's gonna try again.

AlekS

Veteran

Internal choice for Belarus

According to the 1st vice president of BTRC they are going to receive songs until February 20.
Then the jury (some officials from all Belarusian TV channels) will choose the best one until March 1.

A-lister

Veteran

^
BYANKA BYANKA BYANKA!!!! :)

C'mon Belarus! Show us that Belarus can shake some booty too :lol:

Last edited:

Simon87

I adore Byanka! :D

Btw Zeljko Joksimovic is composing one song in Belarus NF :D

A-lister

Veteran

^
Oh I wanted her for years now! She's the only Belarussian artist I know about (except for Natalia Podolskaya who represented Russia in 2005).

According to Esctoday; Belarus has chosen some Irina Dorofeeva internally and Zeljko Joksimovic is composing the entry. I have no idea who she is and the choice of Zeljko seems kind of random, but interesting nevertheless. Zeljko is an amazing composer and I love all his ESC entries to date.

I wonder though what style it would be, as he has just made Balkan-ballads previously, which may be a little odd for Belarus. I hope that he can somewhat make an Russian/East-slavic ethno inspired ballad, that would be really great! And I hope offcourse for an entry in Belarussian or atleast Russian.. if these Zeljko rumor turns out true.

The rumor sounds promising, anything BUT Koldun sounds promising to me :lol:

Milos-BC

Hmmm, I am a bit skeptical about this news tbh :lol: Waiting for the official confirmation.

AlekS

Veteran

:lol:

BTRC will announce the rules of internal selection until January 31.
The entry (performer and song) will be chosen from February 20 till March 1.

someone's having fantasies about Zeljko? xrofl3

AlekS

Veteran

European parliament will ask EBU to withdraw Belarus from ESC.

Ahhhh, so romantic... these eternal love/hate relationships and political crapfests xromance
Wondering if EBU will be influenced by political tension.

A-lister

Veteran

European parliament will ask EBU to withdraw Belarus from ESC.

Ahhhh, so romantic... these eternal love/hate relationships and political crapfests xromance
Wondering if EBU will be influenced by political tension.

What?

Where did you read this?

I can sort of get the point though; Eurovision is very important for Belarus, and it could be a way for EU to put pressure on Belarus respecting democracy and human rights.

But then again we would have some other countries in Eurovision that should be banned aswell then and not only Belarus for these reasons... but I guess the EU cares too much about gas/oil to say anything in those cases :lol:

I remember Serbia was banned from Eurovision for like 10 years due to the war during the 90's.

Top Bottom