The weather

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black

And I'm numb, numb
Numb, numb

Wait
I need some time to fix this can't you wait ?
We can't afford to miss this
You back off slowly through the door
You always go and blame the weather
The weather

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black

And I'm numb, numb
Numb, numb

We're living in a memory
The present is the price I pay
Fade to black
Fade to black

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black​

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Not the queen of the transphobes using they/their pronouns do talk about Azerbaijan and worse is that it is wrong, Azerbaijan is an it.
The phrase should be "Azerbaijan was robbed" not "Azerbaijan were robbed".
This isn't true. "Azerbaijan" is a unit comprised of multiple individuals. Both singular and plural are correct, and the plural is generally more correct.

#JustEnglishTeacherThings.

Having said that, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Azerbaijan for buying a Swedish song NOBODY liked and still getting away with it because of jural incompetence. Your second NQ will come!!! SOMEDAY!!! :sobs while cradling a Brooke photo:

Grinch

Not the queen of the transphobes using they/their pronouns do talk about Azerbaijan and worse is that it is wrong, Azerbaijan is an it.
The phrase should be "Azerbaijan was robbed" not "Azerbaijan were robbed".
Some non-native trying to correct the grammar of a legendary British author. What a time to be alive...

p.s. "they" can be used for he/she/it

Haverdge

Do not confuse Europe's spinelessness and lack of integrity for your side acting properly. This isn't the first time such an accusation is made against you, and to be honest, it's a shocker to me that you're still in the competition, despite arresting people for voting for the wrong song, the multiple accusations of vote-rigging that have come up over the years, and now qualifying with 0 support from the public.

NeoTen

So underrated. Song is great , staging was beautiful, his voice wonderful, he looked great....
The looks are ok, I agree with the rest. Kind of disappointed with the 0. At first I thought the build up is maybe too boring, but he staged it so that it build to that run. I really wonder if he even made the final without the jury cheating. :(

ESC_12 points

I do not understand these negative comments around Azerbaijani entries. Those who say that Azerbaijan cheated in 2013, do you have any evidence? Can you stand for your words and proof it with valid sources, investigation and proof?

The video where some weird men allegedly paid money to a student from Latvia or Lithuania to vote for Azerbaijan, it was nothing else but stupid fake provocation against Azerbaijan. I can make similar video about any country I want. One student that received money could not bring any points to Azerbaijan and also why this student would vote for Azerbaijan instead of buying a beer with that SMS money. Unfortunately, some people fall into the trap of this provocation. They keep posting every year that Azerbaijan buys votes. Please proof it with investigation sources. Words without proof, does not sound solid.

There is nothing wrong that Azerbaijan received points from the jury but only 3 points from televoting. The song was targeted more for the jury than for the average Eurovision audience. Australia had the same result if not worse. They received 123 points from the jury and only 2 from televoting. However, no one accused Australia of 2 points against 123 points. Both singers have voice, if Nadir would not have voice and receive points for nothing, I would be more surprised than you.
By the way, the highest jury scores in semi-final 2 for Azerbaijan came from Spain (12 points), Germany (10 points), Serbia (8 points), United Kingdom (8 points) and Finland (7 points), Estonia (6) and Cyprus (6). So if Azerbaijan bought its place for the Grand Final or something, then that list of the most corrupt countries looks not good.

Last year, the UK got double 0 from both televotings and jury. Germany got 0 points last or previous year. So what? Both of them were in the final. Was it honest that they automatically qualified by taking someone else's place? In 2017 Anja Nissen got 10th place in the Semi-Final 2 with low televoting, which was only 5 points (she got 1 from the Netherlands and 4 from Norway). She got 20th place in the Final. Did she buy any jury?

I will not tolerate accusations, insults, comments, discrimination against any Azerbaijani contestants. I did not like Nadir's song or last year's Mata Hari, and in fact I did not like many contestants from this year, who received high points. But it does not mean that I should lost my manners and make bias comments about them. Sadly for me Belgium, Finland and some others received low points, and Moldova and Serbia received high points. I know that people have different taste, it does not mean that one bought votes and others did not

Last edited:

ESC_12 points

Do not confuse Europe's spinelessness and lack of integrity for your side acting properly. This isn't the first time such an accusation is made against you, and to be honest, it's a shocker to me that you're still in the competition, despite arresting people for voting for the wrong song, the multiple accusations of vote-rigging that have come up over the years, and now qualifying with 0 support from the public.
Can you remind us how many votes Armenia ever gave to Azerbaijan in all these years? If I am not mistaken it is 0 points. No one got arrested or sentenced in Azerbaijan for giving votes to Armenia. Otherwise, can you tell us how many years in sentence Azerbaijanis got for voting for Armenia? I can answer- 0 day. Please stop your Armenian hate comments in the Azerbaijani threat.

Haverdge

Can you remind us how many votes Armenia ever gave to Azerbaijan in all these years? If I am not mistaken it is 0 points. No one got arrested or sentenced in Azerbaijan for giving votes to Armenia. Otherwise, can you tell us how many years in sentence Azerbaijanis got for voting for Armenia? I can answer- 0 day. Please stop your Armenian hate comments in the Azerbaijani threat.

We were giving you points in the semi-final and final until you pulled your stunt in 2009.

You can see the story here, before you start dismissing everything that doesn't suit your narrative as "Armenian hate comments".

ESC_12 points

We were giving you points in the semi-final and final until you pulled your stunt in 2009.

You can see the story here, before you start dismissing everything that doesn't suit your narrative as "Armenian hate comments".
Do you mean you stopped giving votes to Azerbaijan after 2009? All these years you gave them only 2-3 points.

Armenia conducted ethnic cleansing of one million Azerbaijanis, forced them from their homes in Karabakh and seven occupied regions, looted their houses until the last brick, mined their homes with hundred thousands of mines and I am still surprised that you hate Azerbaijanis.

Galandar

Knowing you very well, I can confirm that this is exactly that and nothing else. And before blaming Azerbaijan, you better speak about your own country, which not only did agression against Azerbaijan but also supports agression elsewhere: https://youtu.be/PdeidKjwhmQ Shame on you 👎🏼

Last edited:

Realest

His TV-Debacle from the Semis.

He did a bit better than Claudia Fanello and Paenda at least.

Haverdge

Knowing you very well, I can confirm that this is exactly that and nothing else. And before blaming Azerbaijan, you better speak about your own country, which not only did agression against Azerbaijan but also supports agression elsewhere: https://youtu.be/PdeidKjwhmQ Shame on you 👎🏼

Nobody was looking for a war until you started ethnic attacks across your country. Imagine how awful you must be that Russia appears to be the lesser of the two evils.

And don't talk about "supporting aggression", your country literally signed a military alliance with Russia two days before it invaded Ukraine. Don't try to re-write facts and history. People see right through it.

Galandar

Nobody was looking for a war until you started ethnic attacks across your country. Imagine how awful you must be that Russia appears to be the lesser of the two evils.

And don't talk about "supporting aggression", your country literally signed a military alliance with Russia two days before it invaded Ukraine. Don't try to re-write facts and history. People see right through it.

What did you expect us to do when you claimed territories, forced our people to move away not only from Armenia but also from our sovereign territories? Not only you occupied our lands, you also forced people to leave, destroyed all cities and villages and put thousands of mines all over place. And based on what? All your arguments are coming to cheauvinism, rascism and to reasons where you try to show superiority of your nation in comparison to neighbors. This is your politics not ours. We never attacked your country. You did. We were defending our territorial integrity. And trust me, we will always do.

Yes, you are supporting agression. Be thankful to some nations sympathizing you based on different factors (diapora, genocide etc.) otherwise all your actions since the beginning of war in Ukraine show very well who you are. Btw the same agressor helped you in early 90th. The conflict in Nagorno Karabakh was not much different than Transnistria, South Osetia, Abkhazia, Donbass etc. managed from the same center. Everyone knows it well. And what we signed with Russia, trying to neutralize their endless support to you, is nothing in comparison to what you are engaged with them for many years: Armenia is the only country in South Caucasus having a russian military base, you are in russian leaded millitary block CSTO and even your borders are guarded by russian FSB. A true russian puppet state, that is who you are.

Top Bottom