9 2.8%

9 2.8%

15 4.6%

10 3.1%

8 2.5%

51 15.6%

• Total voters

Quent91

France 3, programmait le "56ème Concours Eurovision de la chanson" animé par Laurent Boyer et Catherine Lara. Le divertissement parvient à réunir 4.935.000 personnes, pour 26.7% de parts de marché. L'année dernière, l'évènement avait attiré 3.616.000 téléspectateurs et 20,9% de part de marché. Et en 2009, plus de 5.7 millions de téléspectateurs. L'Eurovision a donc progressé de plus de 1.3 million de téléspectateurs par rapport à la précédente édition.

France 3 was the leader in France yesterday evening with more audience than the commercial tv channel TF1 and the main public TV France 2 !

Narmina

15 th? I'm dissapointed with this position. But again France - for me it was your best entry in last years! We'll wait a great entry again in Baku

une

Difficult to send another song as good as Sognu....

pupuceplus

oh I'm happy? I just read France will may not participate to Eurovision next year! :p

it may be the begininig of the end, a lot of french are unhappy and want our country to stop !

Quent91

Yes, I read some stuff on french sites, and a lot of people really hate this show, now. 2012 could be the worst ESC, talking about the number of participating countries...

seb89

Are you going to withdraw? If so, I'm not gonna watch Eurovision anymore...

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I would support a French withdrawal, as they really can't do much more to win the contest. They send different genres every year and try to take risks and they never get a reward for it. I expect a few withdrawals (or threats of withdrawal) for next year....

Rusch

Sognu:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

F***ing block/neighborhood votingT()

That wouldn`t have changed much. France might had reached the 10th place, but not the first. The Song simple faild to attract. It was one of the big surprises of this years ESC.

MyHeartIsYours

Oh I hope France doesnt leave!! :'( We should stick together to try to change the voting system instead :lol:.

Last edited:

Steffan

They should have expected that opera wouldn't do well with the audience -.-
And last year did well... no reason to complain...

Grinch

France will withdraw? :shock: I guess disappointment will increase the amount of withdrawing countries next year :(

Quent91

France will withdraw? :shock: I guess disappointment will increase the amount of withdrawing countries next year :(

Many say France 3 should. A lot of French are very very disappointed. But I think an ESC participation doesn't cost that much to France 3, and seeing the audience from yesterday evening (first channel in France), France 3 will continue to participate. But may send craps like Pouchain or Fatals Picards as there are no chance to win this.

seb89

Many say France 3 should. A lot of French are very very disappointed. But I think an ESC participation doesn't cost that much to France 3, and seeing the audience from yesterday evening (first channel in France), France 3 will continue to participate. But may send craps like Pouchain or Fatals Picards as there are no chance to win this.

The have the best artists, but who's prepared to participate :s?

Top Bottom