9 2.8%

15 4.6%

10 3.1%

8 2.5%

51 15.6%

• Total voters

Nancy

I'm so sorry, I voted for Amaury
I guess he had some technical problems, but it still sounded very good, and such a beautiful led screen during performance!
Love you France!!

and jury did a bad job, I'm disappointed..

Milos-BC

I was very disappointed by his performance, and after such bad and soulless singing, the result is not surprising at all. Even though he was one of my top favorites, I was actually not surprised at all with his failure. This song needs to be delivered with passion to reach the culmination and for the viewers to get the "wow" effect, but it all looked like he had to finish with singing to go to pee as soon as possible. It's a shame because France has shown that they take Eurovision very seriously in the last couple of years and they surely deserved a better result :( But I think it was Amaury's fault. And if he really had technical difficulties, then....that's bad.

Nancy

This seems to be jury rehearsal

totally underrated, shame for eurovision

une

I am surprised the juries have not spotted this song, but his live singing that night did not do justice to a very beautiful song....

JackBauer

Well if i understand the televote because the fact he didin't ear his singing while he was performing made his songs a little flat on tv, i really don't get how he could only received a few more points from the juries, i was so sure he was going to be at least top 5/8 with them!

I imagine it was never going to go his way, good performance or not:(

Nancy

France won Marcel Bezencon award for best song -composition, so if composers from 25 countries voted Sognu as the best, why jury didn't? I can't understand
except considering bad taste and jealousy, lol :'D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Best composition does not equal "best song". I was (and still am) a big fan of this song but fact is Amaury did not perform to our or the juries expectations from a vocal performance perspective. It was off so I was not surprised about the result.

Yamarus

Yeah the live performance fell short of the very high expectations. I was part of those who thought it'd flop anyway, it was vastly overhyped (like Hungary).

une

While I never thought it would fall so low, as it was such a beautiful song.......

sophielou

This was my favourite song in the whole contest because it was so stunning and, usually, Amaury performed it beautifully. I think he got screwed by the juries - who frankly need their heads examined because the jury performance was lovely - but he did fall short on the night, and it was unfortunate. Then again I thought it was very brave of France to send in something so different from the other entries. I think there was a lot going against it and the high expectations probably got to Amaury on the night.

I'm not that surprised it only came 15th (although given the competition 82 points isn't very bad) but I still don't think it deserved such a low score with the juries.

CPV4931

I didn't know that so many people could participate in the juries final :?

This year, tickets were sold for it (of course for much lower prizes, that for the final). They said, it was sold out, but afaik, it wasn´t (I asked for tickets about 10 minutes before it started, but 30€ were imo too much for it).

Woohoo

Best composition means best song, it's very logic to me
His jury performance was great, and there wasn't a reason not to put him in top 5 at least
another video http://youtu.be/0S9IlAc-lx8

Got many applause

I think it was much better than his perfomance in the final but still his voice sounds weird :? i don't know, maybe i expected him to sound perfect like the studio version lol.

In the final, he looked like a mess (his hair omg..) and he was sweating and so nervous! Sognu was my #1 song but i didn't vote for France (first time in years) because of that messy perfomance. After the perfomance, he was slowing down on bets and we knew he would fail to do well. :( i really wanted to see France doing well this year.

Miguel

Best operatic pop song ever! Underrated as hell. He was very nervous in the final. His live performance was not perfect, but I don't care. This man has a fantastic voice and this song is majestic. 12 points!

Katniss

This song keeps my hopes alive this year. It was the favourite on betting, but it didn't succeed. So maybe Euphoria will not be winner :)

But to be honest, his voice is amazing, I just really liked his performance.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The young tenor who represented France in Düsseldorf is back with a new single, titled “Una Parte Di Me” (A part of me). The new album which will be having the same title is going to be on sale starting from the 22nd of October.

READ MORE

Top Bottom