20 9.9%

16 7.9%

14 6.9%

16 7.9%

7 3.5%

22 10.9%

• Total voters

adamsamways

Austria qualifying is one of the only good things about tonight for me, I wish you all the luck in the final!

94ayd

Maybe the strongest vocal performance but the song was bottom 5 worthy.

PeterLPZ

Congrats to Austria and to Nadine. This was so awesome yesterday. I called for this song and I was so happy, that Nadine is in the final.
Gut gemacht und viel Glück am Samstag!!!

escandesc

I hadn't listened to the song until yesterday actually :D I listened but just 2 or 3 times. :) but I really loved her voice yesterday and wasn't surprised to learn that Austria was in the final. congratulations Austria! :)

A-lister

Veteran
I knew the juries would love this pile of crap.

3 minutes of vocal gymnastics, no actual melody, dated and no real charisma. Would work in Idol, but again (as with the Lithuanian mess of a song) this is supposed to be a song contest and not Idol for American disney stuff.

This took the place of some more deserving qualifier.

So now they juries got all their Disney ballads in the final...

Molecular

I knew the juries would love this pile of crap.

3 minutes of vocal gymnastics, no actual melody, dated and no real charisma. Would work in Idol, but again (as with the Lithuanian mess of a song) this is supposed to be a song contest and not Idol for American disney stuff.

This took the place of some more deserving qualifier.

So now they juries got all their Disney ballads in the final...

Yes, instead of only real gymnastics, as the swedish guy did! xrofl3

You should just be happy that all the teen girls voted for him and not post your "pile of crap" in here...

But the more important: Congrats to Nadine! xcheers

Last edited:

Sahistul

@A-Lister, sincerely now, Popular by Saade it's a piece of musical art? And I refere to all components of a song. I think only by show is...

But this is Nadine we speak here, sorry. Success in the final!! ;)

A-lister

Veteran
@A-Lister, sincerely now, Popular by Saade it's a piece of musical art?

But this is Nadine we speak here, sorry. Success in the final!! ;)

Exactly, we talk about the Austrian entry here so I don't get your question?

To answer the weird question though (as if that would make the Austrian song any better lol?)

No, Eric's song is so not a masterpiece by any means, it's just a catchy simple pop tune.. Atleast to me it's a song unlike 3 minutes of wailing.

But taste differs yep.

A-lister

Veteran
Yes, instead of only real gymnastics, as the swedish guy did! xrofl3

I didn't know this was the Swedish thread? I must have missed something?

Yeah he performed a show, what did you think he was suppose to do with an uptempo song? Just stand there?

And since he alteast had a song which may be not that very good, but atleast something I could enjoy at a party or something and sing-along to.. i'd rather take that over 3 minutes of wail.

Anyways I'm happy you as a country is back in the game, but I'd prefer something else as a song though.

Sahistul

You made some considerations about the austrian song and thats why i asked about the swedish, i was curious how you judge it.

A-lister

Veteran
You made some considerations about the austrian song and thats why i asked about the swedish, i was curious how you judge it.

Yes because this is the Austrian thread, it's a place to discuss the Austrian entry. I love how some people assume that turning critizicm towards another entry will make something else look better?

Anyways you got your answer nevertheless.

Sahistul

And I thank you, sorry for the off-topic, we could discuse about Saade on his thread! :)

Molecular

Yes because this is the Austrian thread, it's a place to discuss the Austrian entry. I love how some people assume that turning critizicm towards another entry will make something else look better?

Anyways you got your answer nevertheless.

Well, I think that calling something a "pile of crap" is disrespectful, and that's what you are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom