16 7.9%

14 6.9%

16 7.9%

7 3.5%

22 10.9%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
Oh, you call describing something as a "pile of crap" as critizicm... thanks alot, for you really constructive and well-meant advice!

That's my opinion. Don't take it so personal though. People forget that what we speak about here are songs, not countries or persons.

So would you want me to be dishonest then? I can just speak for my taste in music and view on Eurovision and that's all. If I dislike a song I can't make up a fake story of "how much I loved it"... would that be better?

Molecular

That's my opinion. Don't take it so personal though. People forget that what we speak about here are songs, not countries or persons.

So would you want me to be dishonest then? I can just speak for my taste in music and view on Eurovision and that's all. If I dislike a song I can't make up a fake story of "how much I loved it"... would that be better?

No, don't be dishonest. Actually I even agree with you that the song is outdated and therefore bit boring. But there are better ways of critizising a song as to say its a "pile of crap" or "just vocal gymnastics".

A-lister

Veteran
No, don't be dishonest. Actually I even agree with you that the song is outdated and therefore bit boring. But there are better ways of critizising a song as to say its a "pile of crap" or "just vocal gymnastics".

Okey forgive me for being brutally honest then, but that's exactly my opinion. This is probably as far from my personal taste one can get almost. I'm sorry, but atleast this one is a bit better than the Lithuanian one.

But I'm glad though that Austria is back, one of my favorite countries (not in Eurovision but out of personal experiences). But I'd love for something in German, something more genuine. Hopefully next year.

ESCfan

Her voiced is charismatic!But I found the song boring!Good luck on the final.

Grinch

Good luck Austria! xcheer

ESCfan

Good luck to this incredible voice!

Scooby

I think that Austria will be the biggest surprise (positive of course) of the night!
Good luck Nadine, good luck Austria!

ronny1988

18.place is underrated.
but we are happy to have been in final after long time.

and the best news orf confirmed that Austria will take part in 2012. =)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Congrats Austria! I never expected that Germany would give it 12 points considering the voting patterns (Germany usually gives low/no points to its neighbor). Qualification was well deserved and 18th place was something I expected in the finals. Hopefully this will give Austria the motivation to return in 2012. I liked the song (mainly due to the outstanding vocals) but it just wasn't Top 10 material.

JRS

This was a beautiful ballad and very well performed.
Nadine had excellent vocals:cool:
The song is fine, though I had a feeling that something small was missing from this.
Anyway, this was maybe the best ballad in the contest:)

ronny1988

Congrats Austria! I never expected that Germany would give it 12 points considering the voting patterns (Germany usually gives low/no points to its neighbor). Qualification was well deserved and 18th place was something I expected in the finals. Hopefully this will give Austria the motivation to return in 2012. I liked the song (mainly due to the outstanding vocals) but it just wasn't Top 10 material.

thanks matt :)

ya ORF already confirmed that Austria will be part of ESC 2012 =)

Milos-BC

I didn't like the song a lot before, but Nadine's vocal performance made me fall in love with it. She was surely one of the best vocals of the night. If the song was just a little better the result would have been better as well. But you qualified (totally deserved) to the final, and that is an improvement. Nice to see that Austria will be with us in 2012 as well :D

Top Bottom