With Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2023 taking place this evening, we asked #YOU, our lovely readers, to share who your favourite was in the final. The results are now in!
There seems to be a fairly clear winner in this selection, with the duo Eyjaa taking the most votes with “I Was Gonna Marry Him”, earning 35.8% of the votes. The only other song to gain a significant portion of the votes was “Breaking My Heart” by Reiley, with 25.4% of the voting. Will it be one of these two songs going to Liverpool for Denmark this year?
In third place, the rocker Nicklas Sonne brings “Freedom” 12.7% of the poll votes, on the same percentage as Søren Torpegaard Lund‘s “Lige her”.
The full results are as follows;
- Eyjaa – I Was Gonna Marry Him (35.8%)
- Reiley – Breaking My Heart (25.4%)
- Nicklas Sonne – Freedom (12.7%)
- Søren Torpegaard Lund – Lige her (12.7%)
- Maia Maia – Beautiful Bullshit (4.5%)
- Micky Skeel – Glansbillede (3.7%)
- Mariyah LeBerg – Human (3.0%)
- Frederik Leopold – Stuck on You (2.2%)
Do #YOU agree with the readers’ decision? Should Eyjaa go to Liverpool? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!
You must be logged in to post a comment.