Following a four hour long Eurovision selection show, Ukraine has finally decided that Tvorchi will be the next representative of Ukraine. The band was one of the favorites to win selection according to ESCUnited team.
The show started at 4.00PM CET in one of the bomb shelters in Kyiv, Ukraine. The show was hosted by Timur Miroshnychenko and two former Ukrainian representatives: Zlata Ognevich (Ukraine 2013) and Kateryna Pavlenko (Ukraine 2021).
The running order for the night was as follows:
- Moisei— I’m Not Alone
- OY Sound System— Oy, tuzhu
- DEMCHUK— Alive
- Jerry Heil— WHEN GOD SHUT THE DOOR
- FIINKA— Dovbush
- KRUTЬ— Kolyskova
- Tember Blanche— Ya vdoma
- Angelina— Stronger
- 2TONE— Kvitka
- TVORCHI— Heart Of Steel
Verka Serduchka, Zlata Dziunka, Jamala and Dmytro Shurov performed during the selection show. Further, Jamala with Taras Topolya and Yulia Sanina were the jury members of the selection.
The decision of Vidbir 2023 was decided by a 50% jury and 50% televote. The results of the night saw KRUTЬ win the jury vote, while TVORCHI won the televote and the selection overall.
Full breakdown of results:
- TVORCHI – 19 pts (9 pts jury, 10 pts public)
- KRUTЬ – 18 pts (10 pts jury, 8 pts public)
- Jerry Heil – 17 pts (8 jury, 9 public)
- FIINKA – 13 pts (6 pts jury, 7 pts public)
- DEMCHUK – 11 pts (7 pts jury, 4 pts public)
- 2Tone – 9 pts (4 pts jury, 5 pts public)
- Moisei – 7 pts (1 pt jury, 6 pts public)
- Oy Sound System – 7 pts (5 pts jury, 2 ots public)
- Tember Blanche – 5 pts (2 pts jury, 3 pts public)
- Angelina – 4 pts (3 pts jury, 1 pt public)
Ukraine debuted in Eurovision 2003 and has won the contest already 3 times and achieved top3 results 3 more times during those years. Let us what do #YOU think whether Tvorchi has a chance to bring another great result for Ukraine in Liverpool next year.