Contact us

WV TÓRSHAVN 182 🐏 GRAND FINALE 🌊 Results this evening around 21 CET!

hjarnskakning

SUDOWOODO.png

FOR THE LAST TIME, BIG STANDING OVATION FOR SUDOWOODO
ARI YOU WERE AMAZING

Amir

Veteran
That was super mean, but 2nd place for ::sudo is great too!
Well then, congrats to ::atti and Nicholas for you first win xcheer

Thanks to the great hosts as well, and thank you for a wonderful result for :es:
Didn't see it coming at all, but now I collected every medal for Spain and can leave it in peace

chontono

Congratulations Nicholas, you are here from the very beginning with me, I am very happy for you xheart
I would have loved Arion to win as well so much but only one could xshrug
Any complaints about the order of votes must be addressed to me, Uto was sooo amazing that he acceeded to show the results tonight, I am so grateful xheart
I just followed the same order of the votes incoming, that is all, and I saw it was exciting like that, so I decided not to change it as otherwise it was also more puzzling to me and time goes by :(

Uto

Veteran
Nicholas congratulations of course. In the end I wanted Sudogwon to win because Ari is a friend and I would likely get to be co-host which was enjoyable last time Ari and I teamed up, but in terms of the songs I'm not to fussed about either song winning as both are fine winners. Maybe for balance having a pop song win would be good, but then Spain should have been the preferred option.

Ari, if you feel super deflated about the whole narrative, I understand. Chontono and I discussed it and it's just how it panned out. Chontono wanted to make the scoreboards by hand so had to start early and as you know the last day has this pot F deluge thing and with pot D going your way you would end up being on top of the board for almost the entire time. If we had another option we would have brewed up something different. Blame pot F for their late voting.

For people who like spreadsheets:

>> STATS <<

Oh, and last but not least, JAPAN STRONK. Thanks people, I did have a hunch I could still get a top 10 even though I was hosed on all sides just by scraping together points here and there and this totally happened. Very happy with the result after having suffered a very disappointing result last edition.

Chon, thanks for having me as co-host. Art was brilliant as ever. Little to no troubles were encountered. Was a pleasure as always.

ShoeFlo

Congratulations Nicholas, you are here from the very beginning with me, I am very happy for you xheart
I would have loved Arion to win as well so much but only one could xshrug
Any complaints about the order of votes must be addressed to me, Uto was sooo amazing that he acceeded to show the results tonight, I am so grateful xheart
I just followed the same order of the votes incoming, that is all, and I saw it was exciting like that, so I decided not to change it as otherwise it was also more puzzling to me and time goes by :(

don't worry... people always ask for the most possible exciting "script" for the final results and in this regard you did an amazing job! xclap

Zeus

Congrats ::atti @Nicholas123! As I said earlier to you, I knew this current WV era would suit you (and also that this entry could win..). Great to see you do it. Now never leave, okay?

Thanks for the very lovely hosting @chontono and @Uto.

My final top 10 was pretty decent but :paci: and :neus: were miles clear of the rest. Not just the best songs from this edition but one of the best from WV since I joined in general for me personally. Thanks for sending them @Gera11 & @Grinch.

Chelsea Wolfe robbed though. Shame on y'all.

Amir

Veteran
Wow only decent semi results, compared to my final result. Usually it's the other way round.
Also I was the only one from Pot B in the Final?! #scandel

Uto

Veteran
Wow only decent semi results, compared to my final result. Usually it's the other way round.
Also I was the only one from Pot B in the Final?! #scandel
Yeah my prediction for Spain based on semis was 100 points, but I knew it wasn't going to happen like that because Pot A/B basically just had Croatia, Cyprus and NL as competing bops and yours was head and shoulders above those I felt.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thanks for the great show and congrats to ::atti and @Nicholas123 for winning with such a masterpiece! I'm very happy for you my dearest Nikos! Finally a long deserved win!xcheer xlove

Big thanks for the points to my :fi: debut entry, individually: xhug xrose

FAROE ISLANDS 3
ALBANIA 2
NORTHEASTERN USA 10
CYPRUS 8
GERMANY 4
SPAIN 5
SOUTH AFRICA 4
XINJIANG 8
WESTERN USA 5
ATTICA 4
CROATIA 8
BELGIUM 5
ICELAND 10
LATVIA 8
GALICIA 3
AUSTRALIA 12
SVEALAND 8
HUNGARY 4

Last edited:

Nicholas123

I knew i should have not clicked on the mentions i saw on my profile about the results' thread. :lol: The excitement is gone. On the other hand, heart attacks are getting more and more common for people of my age group (late 30s, lol) so perhaps it happened for better. :mrgreen: . Thank you, ppl. A more detailed post coming later.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
YOU FINALLY DID IT!!

efi-thodi-dancing.gif

This is an epic moment for WorldVision and for you, Nicholas :cool: It's frankly ridiculous how you've had to wait this long for your moment but I'm so pleased for you. It must feel amazing xheart Enjoy it all. Bask in the glory.

Big congratulations as well to Ari! It sucks to fall at the very last hurdle after leading for like.. what, thirty voters? However, be proud of your shiny silver medal. Mr. Amir too getting a lovely bronze is delightful to see of course. May it raise your WorldVision spirits :> xheart

:us: 17th with 88 Points
:12: :jp:
:10: :susa:
:8: ::hokk ::scia ::gota :at: :hu:
:7: ::ceca ::gali
:6: :coffee:
:5: :coffee:
:4: :coffee:
:3: :lu: ::sudo
:2: :neus: :nl:
:1: :tr: :pl:

Frankly an amazing result for this kind of rock. I was well aware the big risk it carried and am pleased such a wild bit of hardcore could reach the final. Thank you for all the support tonight, and to the semi exclusive voters too.. especially actually as you guys were crucial. Also that 2 from Fabi is one of my new all time fave WV "what just happened?" moments xheat haha

In this very voteable final, you were all my 11th: ::ceca ::sudo :en: :uk: :cy: Felt wrong leaving these out but there was an overabundance of decent stuff. It was impossible to fit it all in.

And thank you of course to Chontono xrose not forgetting his cohost Uto as well. It was a great, very smooth edition with lovely banners and shows. You did fantastically. Have a good rest now, gentlemen.

BernadetteCydonia

Haha yeahhhh congrats Attica!!! xcheer :p

Knew this was going to lead to them winning as soon as I saw them nearing the top of the scoreboard - wish I didn't forget to stick around by the end to sheepishly comment that I knew who won, heh. But hey, at least I don't get threatened to death then :lol:

Great song, the Attica one. This is literally the same melody riff as in "Ela" by Demy though, who did it first??? :unsure:

And congrats to the place of real winners recipient, Côte d'Ivoire - lovely instrumental ^^

Anyway that was fun - we'll come back with a bang by the next edition xcheer

(btw the banner spokesperson representative for us is so Lorenzo Licitra if he had more of a sophisticated moustache. XD)

Top Bottom