Contact us

WV Spin-off #64 | Don't live in the past | The Show | TODAY RESULT SHOW 20 CET

nekoisneko

Thanks for 10th place and [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] for the show! xbow

congrats to East Anglia and [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] ! xup

ZoboCamel

Such an amazing surprise result. I was expecting another second from last place finish.

Hah! I stole the spot you were planning to get. Take that.

DAT HOT MOMENT UR :12: IS 2ND LAST xheat xheat

Thank you all for the 9th place and congrats to the winner xcheer

You gave me a lovely 12, and you deserved much higher than 9th yourself (I gave you my :10: from memory). Hot taste. I propose that the results of future editions should be determined by simply adding both of our scores together. It would be wonderful.

Also, my consolations go out to Hawaii, whoever it was that sent them. Amazing song, quite unlike anything else in the edition... it's conventional in some ways, I know, but I just adored the whole theatrical/storytelling vibe about it. Thought it would get an easy top five. Oh well. Congrats to all who did well anyway! Was a fun edition.

Krishoes

Congrats ::eang aka my :12: pointer aka [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] xcheer

13th is not that bad, thank you Indonesia, Poland, Paris, Serbia, Italy, South Africa, Japan, Australia for your votes :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Scandalously forgot to say last night, thank you [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] for such a brilliant hosting! You've done so well, especially considering it was your first time xcheer

Eulaliya

Congrats to East Anglia!

As for Indonesia's last place, that's perfectly fine for me, considering that this is a "joke entry" and may be marked as a humble beginning for my participation in WorldVision. Anyway, thank you all who voted it!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yay, 2nd place! Not bad :)
Thanks everyone who voted for Australia!
And thanks [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] for suggesting this song to me! xlove

Top Bottom