Contact us

WV Spin-Off #47: Home Region | Show | RESULTS: 18:00 CET

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Left side xheat Hope I can stay there/climb higher! xpray

Ringdalen

Huge thanks to Ploiesti (8 points), North Rhine-Westphalia (7 points), Bandung (10 points) and Conventry (10 points)
xlove xhug xlove xhug xlove xhug

Fredrikstad is now celebrating because of this amazing score we have so far xfaint
4052872204.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gosh, I got a bit worried there. Didn't pick up points for ages but managed to claw my way back in the final two or three. Thank you to everyone that appreciated Mariannexheart I really am so shocked by how well she appears to be doing.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thanks to Ludzas Novads for the :10:! xheart xheart

Thanks to Norrland for the :8:! xheart

Thanks to Dalmatia for the :3:! xheart

Amazing contest, and well done to our winner... KRISES! ;)

Seok-jin

Thanks for all the points, but especially to Hesse for giving Ploiesti :12: points. xheart xheat
Also congrats Lucera & Kris!

Krishoes

OMG.

Gaoithe

xheat xheat xheat

Thanks so much for giving Glasgow 2nd place! xheya Greatly appreciated. xlove I'll give my special thanks' once I'm bothered to count all the points :lol:

Congrats Kris!! :D

(And amazing hosting Brent xlove)

Ringdalen

YES! Love the winning song xlove xlove xlove

Thanks a lot to Hesse (8 points), OOst-Vlaanderen (7 points) and Lincolnshire (10 points) for voting for Fredrikstad xcheer xhug xcheer xlove xcheer xhug xcheer

Great videos, hosting and overall spin-off xheat xcheer xheart

esc87fan

Congrats Lucera! And thank you everyone for 8th place with a Shania song I absolutely adore (especially East Anglia for the :12:), I'm glad to share the music of my province with you guys!

A big thank you to Avalon for such a great show!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Thank you Avalon for the fabulous show!!

And to all who gave "Einstein on the Beach" points; I'm glad y'all enjoyed it xheart

Wow. What a winner. Not just Kris but...well, Kris!!! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
And ofc well done to [MENTION=11989]Avalon[/MENTION] for putting up with all my various problems and hosting an amazing show! Really cool way of doing the results, and some serious work must have gone into preparing them! So many thanks! :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] for winning and to [MENTION=11989]Avalon[/MENTION] for a stunning show! Would've liked to have been a bit higher but oh well xshrug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, I actually just received my worst ever spin off result. :lol: Which says something because 4th is still amazing. Thank you everyone who voted for Lincolnshire. xlove Sorry I didn't note your points down for me, I forgot. :oops: But still thank you, anyway - especially for that 12 points from :nrwe: [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] xlove I was kinda thrown by the fact you sent Cascada, I didn't know how to feel about seeing her in a spin off, however I did see it was coming tbh. :lol: There was absolutely no one who could have take that 12 from you and Cascada. Also, massive congratulations to [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] on winning. xrunhug deserved winner for sure, and I always knew you would do very well with that song. Finally, thank you [MENTION=11989]Avalon[/MENTION] for hosting, you've done an amazing job everything has been done to such a high standard and I really hope you win the main contest one day.

Krishoes

Thank you so much guys for this! xheart I can't describe how much I'm glad and proud. Winning is always a great emotion but when you win with YOUR song... wow... something I never experienced before!!! :eek: I'm quite speechless, seriously. This spin-off has been, probably, the best one, so many good songs, the quality was awesome, I appreciated every single song of my top 10 and other two or three I had to delete for some reasons, so it's actually a gift that I received from you. You made my day and... my life, for sure! xcry I will always remember this!!!!!!! xhug

Grazie mille:

:10: North East England, North Rhine Westphalia
:8: Frederikstad, Coventry, Lincolnshire
:7: Victoria, Cheshire, New South Wales
:6: San Francisco Bay Area, Oost-Vlaanderen
:5: Ploiesti, London
:4: Bandung
:1: Bucharest

Amazing show [MENTION=11989]Avalon[/MENTION] xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah, that got epic at the end therexheat

Big well done Krishoes and his very own hot hit! I'm so happy he won. It put a big smile on my face. The song has actually been in my head all week xbow Krishoes and Lindaxheartxheart

Big thank you to everyone that voted for Marianne Faithfull. I knew she was going to be a tough sell because of her weathered vocals that are very much an acquired taste, and because of the heavy and dark tone of the piece of music. "Who Will Take My Dreams Away" was my introduction to Marianne's music many years ago. I fell in love with her voice and style. Coming top 10 with such a piece of music is wonderful and totally unexpected. Thank you. Getting nice results with Antony, Velvet Underground & Nico and now Marianne Faithfull makes me very happy as these artists mean more than words can describe to me.

This I think was one of the best contests i've taken part in since joining in on the fun. I had way over 10 songs here to vote for so i'm sorry that a fair few had to miss out. The highlights here for me were my 12 and 10. Thank you Whiteshoes and Carrie for introducing me to two new artists I must investigate further.

As for Mr Avalon! You the man. What a super show you've put on for us. Best hosting EVER. Thank you. I selfishly hope that one day you can organize the main WorldVision contest for usxheat

DaFlo

Banned
Congrats on winning Kris! :D
Also thx a lot for that epic show Avalon, you've done an amazing job! xheart

Massive thx to the uber hip juries that voted for ::hess xlove

:8: ::neen
:5: ::vict
:3: :lond: Ploiesti Frederikstad
:1: :ba:nd

Mister second last has done it again :cool: and this time also with iconic 23 points xheat

Top Bottom