WV SPIN-OFF #178✨ONE WISH II🌌SEND YOUR WISHES🌠DDL: 30.10 at 23:59 CET💫

hjarnskakning

WV_Spinoff_main.png

star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have this wish I wish tonight.

WISHING PHASE:
Everyone writes a wish about the sort of song they want to send to the spin-off, for example: Ballad in an Asian language with Female Vocalist. All your wishes be send to the skies then we wait for the stars to reply. If you're unsure what should you wish for, here's a little reminder of previous wishing.

✨
✨
✨

SHOOTING STARS PHASE:
Everyone will receive the wish of another player and they have to send an entry that fulfills that request. The wishes will be assigned randomly.
Send your entries to my DMs with:
Country • Artist + song name • Youtube link • Your received wish

✨
✨
✨

SCHEDULE:
06.10.2023 - 11.10.2023 wishing phase
12.10.2023 - 30.10.2023 shooting stars phase
31.10.2023 - 06.11.2023 voting
07.11.2023/08.11.2023 results

✨
✨
✨

@Fierro
"A song from an independent country whose name ends with the suffix -stan."
"Disney princess can't sing for shit but halfway through the movie she finds out she can rap like the baddest bitch and the whole kingdom is saved through the power of music vibes."

@Marcos C
"a 90's hardcore techno from Eastern Europe."
"Mid- or uptempo electropop song with synths and female soloist that seems mysterious or erratic"

@Gera11
"a late 80's - early 90's new beat with dark vibes."
"non-english, non-mainstream artist song that would fit a cinematic scene of nonchalantly smoking a cigarette at night"

@hjarnskakning
"metal song"
"African female bop released this year."

@Arion
"Hot girl(s) being unbothered accidentally making a decent song. NO MEN!"
"Melodic synthpop, non-European country, artist I don't know (if familiar artist, -5 point penalty)."

@ferret
"A dance song from Southern Europe, happy vibes."
"I wish for a Finnish-language song that is not a rock song."

@Uto
"a song with 90s pop rock energy performed by a female artist"
"a calm song by a non-mainstream female artist in non-English language that gives you a positive, a little melancholic, soothing, blissful feeling, but doesn't force you to feel happy"

@EDC0708
"A song that features either ballroom or latin dancing in the video."
"give me sad indie pop girlie"

@theCONWEL
"A rock song with an animal in it's title."
"A ska-punk style song with a bright and funny video, realized not more than 3 years ago!"

@MiraShadowMan
"a female RnB ballad with big vocals"
"a song that sounds like it would come 6th in a Melodifestivalen semifinal"

✨
✨
✨

ENTRIES (14/20):
:ua:
:ca: :jp: :nl: ::toho ::ceca :au: :fi: :cv: :be: :it: :uk: :se:
+ Kyrgystan

Last edited:

hjarnskakning

hjarnskakning's wish: a song eligible for Marmara that would win the main show a calm song by a non-mainstream female artist in non-English language that gives you a positive, a little melancholic, soothing, blissful feeling, but doesn't force you to feel happy

ferret

Melodic synthpop, non-European country, artist I don't know (if familiar artist, -5 point penalty).
xhi

Uto

Veteran
Uto's wish: Hot girl(s) being unbothered accidentally making a decent song. NO MEN!

Zeus

Zeus' wish: I want a recently released Southern-European or Eastern-European song between 4 and 6 minutes that is particularly characterized by artistic layering and intense dynamics. Genre-wise it must be somewhere between (modern) fusion and shoegaze or at least be influenced by them. The artist must be young and artistically aware, which is reflected in the video presentation. Streets in daylight and old people are forbidden. The song preferably contains blue notes and is musically distinctive and slightly deviates from the traditional song structure, without being too sloppy and free-playing. There should also be a somewhat tense atmosphere noticeable: restrained raw emotions that are palpable but not forced on the listener, there should be a certain mysterious haze. When we talk about the lyrics, I look for the same effect: disguised pain. Not too direct, but underlying. No rhyme and a loose intonation would be nice too.

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom