Contact us

WV SPIN-OFF #176 🤢 KRYPTONITE 💎 THE SHOW 🤢 RESULTS TONIGHT 20:00 CET

Fierro

Can't believe I finished 8th with that :au: song :lol: Seriously, I tried to find smth Arion would dislike, I excluded even a few other entries before almost sending them because for some reason it hit me that he might surprisingly like them. In the end I accepted the fact I'll probably finish in the bottom but the entry was smth I don't send usually and mildly interesting to try it out. And then in the end Arion just didn't vote IOTAP

This is definitely a fun spin-off theme, we should do it on regular basis. Probably far better than expected as the songs are more average instead of being "worst/best" except for few exceptions. Also I like how enthusiastic you felt about the whole thing, Eidechse, thank you for the hosting!

Sultana

I somehow felt that Faun might have been the pick for me, but wasn´t 100% sure haha. Tbh, I don´t like the majority of their songs, but there are some which I like. 8 years ago I was 16 and my music taste was kinda eh... Sttrange! Now i can say that I tolerate everything but serbian slutpop is my guilty pleasure XD Thank you Flo for actually remembering these days and playing it wisely!
My research for Lizas kryptonite was based on the results show of my first WV win (45)

6beINYO.png

B2sAWa8.png

Maybe I shouldn't have chosen 8 years old sources :lol: or I picked the wrong Faun song. Liza probably liked it more than I did... I am not even a big fan of my song xcrazy

Top Bottom