Contact us

WV Spin-Off 145 - Worldvision Euro Cup - The Show ! Results : Tonight at 22h CET

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also will we get the full breakdown of the groups etc?

Amir

Veteran
I’m not a big fan of football anymore, especially since Corona and now I won. Bless

Braveheart is one of my all time favorites so this victory means a lot, thank you so much xlove

thank you Mrs. Morocco for the splendid hosting xcheer

ferret

I forgot about these results, I'm sorry... o_O
I wonder if Italy would have reached the semifinals if I had sent what I wanted (indie-rock, dark-folk, indastrial metal :mrgreen::lol:) ?

But it was a good summer song, with guitar sounds, as I like it. Thank you for the bronze and @Morocco2021 for hosting! xup

ShoeFlo

That's what the result would look like if we used the regular voting system

Some observations:

- England would have won anyway
- Germany, Scotland, Wales and Switzerland would have benefitted tremendously, especially Switzerland was unlucky to end up in what turned out to be the Group of Death
- Turkey, Hungary, Belgium, Austria and Slovakia benefitted a lot from the spin-off voting system. Hungary made the quarter final instead of ending up almost in bottom 5. Belgium would have finished on the place of "real winners" (second last) but instead they actually qualified for the Round of 16.
- Denmark sucks in both versions </3

Uto

Veteran
That's what the result would look like if we used the regular voting system

Some observations:

- England would have won anyway
- Germany, Scotland, Wales and Switzerland would have benefitted tremendously, especially Switzerland was unlucky to end up in what turned out to be the Group of Death
- Turkey, Hungary, Belgium, Austria and Slovakia benefitted a lot from the spin-off voting system. Hungary made the quarter final instead of ending up almost in bottom 5. Belgium would have finished on the place of "real winners" (second last) but instead they actually qualified for the Round of 16.
- Denmark sucks in both versions </3
Thanks bruh, I was just about to make that table to see where I would have ended up, because it seemed like I got a shit ton of votes. Turns out I did.

And in general: well congrats to Amir of course and everything thanks for stanning Juju of Germany. Hosts, great job of course. Format is a bit shit because you don't really see what the fuck is going on, but for a spin-off it's great stuff, so this was pretty fun all in all.

Looren

Veteran
thank you Mrs. Morocco for the splendid hosting xcheer

It's Mr.Morocco* haha but no problem, you're welcome and congrats again for your win, it was a great song and am really happy for you xheart

Fierro

Wow, '4th' place. I know these are not actual results, but if usual voting took place this would be an improvement for me with Amy Macdonald. Last time I send 'Don't Tell Me That It's Over' was 8 years ago on VK contest and it came 6th.

Amir

Veteran
It's Mr.Morocco* haha but no problem, you're welcome and congrats again for your win, it was a great song and am really happy for you xheart

Thank you!! xheart another Amir bop on your list xheat

And don’t be ashamed for what you are sis xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :en: and Amir xcheer looks like that group was the death of me but I see some people ranked it high, so thank you for voting for Switzerland xheart

Great hosting Looren xlove xclap UEFA could never

empo21

Veteran
Congrats Amir xheart My 4th in the ranking but a well deserved win. Also congrats to Looren for the host runner-up finish and the exciting reveal.

askdjfasdfja at :be: skipping almost 10 spots up with the ranking system ;d

Top Bottom