Contact us

WV NICE 51 | SEMI-FINAL 1 | RESULTS 19:00CET from Page 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
OMG, just saw all this drama.:lol:

Liza, does it really matter to you what people say? :lol: Don't waste your time explaining and arguing. ;)

In your situation I'd just keep calm and peacefully spend my time dealing with my own business.

Like South Korean Pop Queen BoA sang in one of my fave songs of hers: "Blah Blah Blah...Who's talking about me? I don't care! xqueenbitch . xsing :lol:

FilipFromSweden

[MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION] How can you even dare to JUDGE me and discuss it at my back?

What makes you think it was behind your back? It's a forum, everyone can read everything. Don't overreact

Koori

To be honest, I didn't want to start THAT MUCH drama, but it happend xsorry
Hope that I didn't hurt anyone really DEEP. I know that I did, but hopefully not that much.
Sometimes it happens to me - I'm saving, saving, saving, and finally bomb explodes. I understand, that forum is not a place for that, but that fail was a last straw.
That's my character, and sometimes I can't control myself. xqueenbitch
So, guys, one more time - sorry, if my words really hurt someone.
I've decided not to leave, but I'll definately need a break for 1-2 editions. Hope we'll be able to arrange that somehow.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
^It wasn't nice to talk shit to people who are supposed to be your friends. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to stay :)

Amir

Veteran
To be honest, I didn't want to start THAT MUCH drama, but it happend xsorry
Hope that I didn't hurt anyone really DEEP. I know that I did, but hopefully not that much.
Sometimes it happens to me - I'm saving, saving, saving, and finally bomb explodes. I understand, that forum is not a place for that, but that fail was a last straw.
That's my character, and sometimes I can't control myself. xqueenbitch
So, guys, one more time - sorry, if my words really hurt someone.
I've decided not to leave, but I'll definately need a break for 1-2 editions. Hope we'll be able to arrange that somehow.

I'm really happy about your decision! And considering all the drama we have this edition, this is really just a little sand corn in the desert xcrazy
I'm sure you still have some hot Ukranian hits for us xqueenbitch

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
@Koori we all have good and bad moments. Don't feel so bad about your attitude, we are all humans and experience less fortunate moments in this forum :D and believe me, many who regularly qualify would have a different attitude if they failed once and again. :lol:

Amir

Veteran
these scandalous votes for :pe: xheat

and :ir: and :il: have the same Top 3 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom