Not open for further replies.

Fierro

SEMIFINAL RUNNING ORDER DRAW IS REVEALED​

Number of participants in each semifinal:
Number.png

DETAILED DRAW:

SF1 RUNNING ORDER DRAW:

SF2 RUNNING ORDER DRAW:

P.S. In Pots Draw Ontario named as British Columbia because i have copied the pm text providen by mod. Before running order draw i found this mistake and renamed British Columbia into Ontario. Pot draw is unchanged ofc

Amir

Veteran
so many strong participants in my semi, I see another failure >.<

ShoeFlo

Last song of semi final 1 :shock:

So when everybody is annoyed and tired from listening to the 23 songs before and doesn't have any motivation anymore to hear another song xcry1 :D

Hmm, Do I think to negatively? :confused:

Edit: I like semi final 1 cause almost every interesting country is there... only Austria is missing... my 12 point country from last WV :D

Staewi

Re: WV LVIV 39 | UPDATE (RUNNING ORDER DRAW AND DETAILED SCHEDULE)

Semi 1 is only a little bit overpowered ... xshock Hope I even stand a chance in that circumstances (and I wouldn't consider my song that chanceless).

cegs5

Last song of semi final 1 :shock:

So when everybody is annoyed and tired from listening to the 23 songs before and doesn't have any motivation anymore to hear another song xcry1 :D

Hmm, Do I think to negatively? :confused:

Edit: I like semi final 1 cause almost every interesting country is there... only Austria is missing... my 12 point country from last WV :D

Don't worry. Most of the voters take their time before sending their top10.
Only few jurors do it right after LL or based in just one listening or video watching. (I do believe that)

Fierro

After i debuted at WV i thought that regions i gave the most points at my 1st edition will always send masterpieces. And I couldn't wait to hear my 1-season favourites again. But finally i ensured that there are different songs and countries to vote for every season, it doesn't depend of jury (for me). But probably it will be nice if you find the jury that always sends song you love the most. :D I think I won't have anyone because i send song of different genres and like experimenting sometimes...

ClassifiedCat

Will someone please take the :fr: comments for the LL on Sunday? Merci beaucoup.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

How is semi 1 overpowered when we don't even know the songs :?

Amir

Veteran

How is semi 1 overpowered when we don't even know the songs :?

ofc that's true, but the qualification rate of for example Brazil, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Stockholm, Switzerland or Norway also speaks some words xshrug

Fierro

ofc that's true, but the qualification rate of for example Brazil, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Stockholm, Switzerland or Norway also speaks some words xshrug

What if I would say they all won't qualify this time? xhmmm
I can't affect the results but trust me it would be so riduculous if none of them qualified :lol: someday in the universe it should happen

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Well, none of them has 100% so everything is possible :lol:

Staewi

Yeah, of course, everything is possible because all regions have same chances to qualify. :rolleyes:
But if we can expect "normal WV circumstances" we probably should have some sure qualifiers. xshrug

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Yeah, of course, everything is possible because all regions have same chances to qualify. :rolleyes:
But if we can expect "normal WV circumstances" we probably should have some sure qualifiers. xshrug

I'm not saying every region/country has the same chances to qualify, i'm saying that every region/country has the possibility to fail :lol: Maybe this is the edition when all those countries fail to qualify at the same time, who knows xshrug

Every country/region failed at least once to qualify so far so it's not an impossible scenario :lol:

esc87fan

Early draw tomorrow, I like it. Hopefully you guys will like what I've got to share with you

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

LL

SF1 - TODAY (6 DECEMBER, SATURDAY) 18 CET
SF2 - TOMORROW (7 DECEMBER, SUNDAY) 18 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom