Contact us

WV LVIV 39 || SEMIFINAL 1 || RESULTS from page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: WV LVIV 39 || SEMIFINAL 1 || RESULTS PUBLISHED (page 7)

Congrats, [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] :eek: xcheer I didn't expect you to qualify this time

you changed so quickly your opinion between I showed you this song (you said its winner) and send it to wv (week later - didn't expect to qualify) :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

you changed so quickly your opinion between I showed you this song (you said its winner) and send it to wv (week later - didn't expect to qualify) :lol:

:lol: Winner in VSC; Well, I will not expect any of your entry to qualify from now on, so you will always qualify xrofl2

Espella

Bah. Just missed out again. Shania got the same fate as Carly. :cry:

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Thanks to all who voted for :za:! 3/3 for me so far xyaaay

:12: xheart
:10: ::jo xcry1
:8: xheart
:7: :sobr: xcry
:6: xcheer
:5: xcheer
:4: xcheer
:3: xcheer
:2: :pt: :(
:1: ::onta :(

Really sad for my 10 and 7 pointers, especially for Jordan which was my 12 pointer in the first 2 rounds of listening the songs, and now it missed out only by 2 points. :(
(But the 12th qualifier might have been the song I gave 12 to, so I can't blame myself now) :lol:

ShoeFlo

xcry xcry Arstidir is out. Unlucky debut for me but I still love these guys :cool:

:1: ::jo
:2: :fi:
:3: :de:
:4: :pt:
:5: :cool:
:6: :cool:
:7: :cool:
:8: :cool:
:10: :ba:de
:12: :cool:

Actually the results are still okay since 5 of my 6 favourite songs are still in. I expected BaWü to fall out since it's a very polarizing music genre

I think there are some countries that appearantly have a subscription for the final doesnt matter how average the song is...just my impression

JamieBrown

xcry xcry Arstidir is out. Unlucky debut for me but I still love these guys :cool:

:1: ::jo
:2: :fi:
:3: :de:
:4: :pt:
:5: :cool:
:6: :cool:
:7: :cool:
:8: :cool:
:10: :ba:de
:12: :cool:

Actually the results are still okay since 5 of my 6 favourite songs are still in. I expected BaWü to fall out since it's a very polarizing music genre

I think there are some countries that appearantly have a subscription for the final doesnt matter how average the song is...just my impression

Don't worry, I think most of us late debuts are failing at least in the first participation. Since I joined, me, Gabe and Veronika became active members here. Veronika magically won in her first participation, I had to wait 6 editions for my first final, Gabe has the same qualification rate for his first 6 entries.

Please don't give up. I liked your song and I like your votes so far xrunhug

ShoeFlo

Don't worry, I think most of us late debuts are failing at least in the first participation. Since I joined, me, Gabe and Veronika became active members here. Veronika magically won in her first participation, I had to wait 6 editions for my first final, Gabe has the same qualification rate for his first 6 entries.

Please don't give up. I liked your song and I like your votes so far xrunhug

Thanks for the nice words. No of course I dont give up. I like WV very very much and I still have big plans.
I took part in different song contests in other forums and I never reached a place in the first half of ranking so I got accustomed to failures. :mrgreen:
But I'm stubborn and still optimistic that I will find the path to success

Fierro

Thanks for the nice words. No of course I dont give up. I like WV very very much and I still have big plans.
I took part in different song contests in other forums and I never reached a place in the first half of ranking so I got accustomed to failures. :mrgreen:

It just means that you have non-mainstream taste :D
This made me suffering on my first tries. When i took part in contests at Vk.com people usually said that my taste was awful and that was painful to me.
My highest place was 6th with Amy McDonald song (Don't Tell me that It's Over). But usually i didn't pass to final or finished up in middle-table.

Since one person invited me to WV (it's RomanFromRussia) i think i found my niche :D Even if you send something really average there will be couple of people adoring your song :lol:

esc87fan

Like others have said, keep trying! I didn't even qualify in my debut, and I had to wait 20 editions for my first win. Patience and persistence will pay off in the end

Fierro

Like others have said, keep trying! I didn't even qualify in my debut, and I had to wait 20 editions for my first win. Patience and persistence will pay off in the end

:eek: so, your recent victory with Anna Rossinelli was your first time?

Avalon

Congratulations to the qualifiers!

esc87fan

:eek: so, your recent victory with Anna Rossinelli was your first time?

Yes, Anna was my first win. The closest I ever got to a victory before then was 3rd in WV31 with 77 Bombay Street

cegs5

Congratulations to all the qualifiers!!!
Quite ok results...just missed

:10: Stockholm
:5: Ontario
:4: Southeast Brazil

Staewi

A really late thank you for voting :lond: to the final for the second time in a row. xcheer First time this happens to me since WV13/14. :lol:

Here are the :lond: DNQ results:

:8: :seou:
:4: :de:
:3: ::onta
:1: :il:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom