Contact us

WV LEEDS 52 | FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WV LEEDS 52 | FINAL | RESULTS: 19TH 18:00 CET

Thank you everyone for all your comments and support throughout this edition. It's been really great hosting (even if it was a bit stressful at times), no doubt I will be bored af now with nothing to do at all. :lol: Now for my song, I didn't expect much at all (I was sure of a bottom 5 place) but really I've done much better than I expected, so thank you for everyone who voted for the Fast Food Song. xlove

:en:
20th
93 points

:10::pe::pl:
:8::tr:::quee:no:
:7::ir:
:6:::nswa::newy
:5:::brit:susa::br:
:4::kr::kz:
:3::pt:
:2:::mosc
:1::ba:::neen

ShoeFlo

Indeed, I gave 1 point to Lisbon. It is an enjoyable song that made me feel good, however there was missing the "special essence" as I like to say or maybe the "punch" to get more than 1 point. However, I'm happy that you sent this song since it was enriching for the final xup
I think I am a Freedom Room "member" even though I'm not there very often anymore :)

Just saw the results... 11th place in Semi :eek: xcrazy another example for how people can suffer from a bad draw... I would have qualified as REJU anyway if I didnt made the regular qualification but it's a bit shocking to see Iceland qualifying only so close

AdelAdel

I had your song shortlisted for points. Had it stayed an instrumental piece I would have easily given points to it. Unfortunately I just wasn't really feeling the vocals. They were too high and a bit nasal for my own personal tastes, although I could appreciate the piece of music very much. Your little thinking smiley gives me the impression you're suggesting there is something strange or not quite right about the fact you didn't get points from the Freedom Room "mafia"? Didn't Anna or Whiteshoes give you anything? They are both as much a part of our room as anyone else.

Well, thanks for the honest opinion xup
Stargazer and whiteshoes??? :shock: It seems that you learn sth every day...

cegs5

Yay, goal accomplished, not bottom 5 xcheer
But 0 pts from all Freedom Room mafia for the 2nd edition in a row xthink

Well, I don't know what you exactly mean with Freedom Room mafia, but I've been there quite often and even some members have tagged me in the statistic thread as one of the Freedom Room members...and I gave to Lisbon :12:
So maybe you consider part of that mafia only some specific members xshrug

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yay, goal accomplished, not bottom 5 xcheer
But 0 pts from all Freedom Room mafia for the 2nd edition in a row xthink

You got 12 from Cesar + points from Flo as well. Both Freedom Roomers. Are we to blame for your ignorance as well? :lol:

Luki

Congrats George (even though it was a predictable winner)! ^^ Also nice top 3. Great job hosting this edition Ashley! ^^

AdelAdel

Okay, guys, chill... I thought that the Freedom Room was: Gabe, RainyWoods, AshleyWright, revallsay, krishoes, and Amir (at least I thought that these are the regular members). So, I admit my mistake - I shouldn't have said "all of the Freedom Room" :p

AdelAdel

Indeed, I gave 1 point to Lisbon. It is an enjoyable song that made me feel good, however there was missing the "special essence" as I like to say or maybe the "punch" to get more than 1 point. However, I'm happy that you sent this song since it was enriching for the final xup
I think I am a Freedom Room "member" even though I'm not there very often anymore :)

I'm grateful for every point xcheer Even if I look like I'm complaining about the 1s, I'm not. I'm laughing because it has happened a few times before (the huge number of consecutive 1s in the final) :lol:

Simon87

Congrats Gera :D

Gaoithe

Thanks to the following for voting ::brit in the semi xheart

:10: Iceland, Istanbul, Attica
:8: New York
:7: Germany, Morocco
:6: Canada
:2: Tajikistan

REJU:

:10: Svealand
:8: Scotland
:7: Ireland, Lower Saxony
:5: Western USA

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Well, thanks for the honest opinion xup
Stargazer and whiteshoes??? :shock: It seems that you learn sth every day...

I'm sorry if my words perhaps came across as a bit blunt. I just wanted to tell you the honest truth. I was humming and harring with regards to your song, whether to include it or not. I did very much find myself appreciating the composition. It was beautiful music. I just didn't find myself clicking with it as much as with say.. Loreena Mckennitt's song for instance. I'm happy to see you've done well it:p

I just had to say something as I feared your message was trying to imply something. As others have pointed out as well, you did get points from Freedom goers, quite a nice chunk of points in fact.

Anyway, i'm sorry for responding to your message in the sharp way that I did. I'm not usually like that. I just wanted to try and nip any negative thoughts you may have been having quickly.

cegs5

Congrats [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] on your winning and thank you [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] for delivering a great show! xclap

Gaoithe

What even is the Freedom Room? :lol:

Krishoes

Okay, guys, chill... I thought that the Freedom Room was: Gabe, RainyWoods, AshleyWright, revallsay, krishoes, and Amir (at least I thought that these are the regular members). So, I admit my mistake - I shouldn't have said "all of the Freedom Room" :p

Nothing strange. These are the statistics about WV 52 between you and the people you mentioned:

13% Amir
8% RainyWoods
6% Gabe
2% revallsay
0% AshleyWright
0% Krishoes

Probably we didn't vote for your song 'cause, as you can see, our taste is actually far. And although we have 0% I quite like your song, not enough to reach my top ten.

Xoxo.

AdelAdel

On a final note - congrats to Gera (although as you probably know this style of music is not appealing to me):p
And thanks to everyone for the points, especially to cegs and Tinchey for the 12s xcheer It was great to be in the final xcheer

Avalon

Hej there congrats Gera! Not truly unexpected, but still a nice winner. Thanks to Ashley for the wonderful hosting! Amazing edition it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom