Contact us

WV ASTANA 53 | SEMI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdelAdel

OMG! 12 from [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] xbow xbow xbow

Thank you so much, I have no words for this. Very shocking.

Thanks also [MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION]

You guys were the greatest impact of saving me xrunhug

The most shocking thing was that there was someone who had the courage to send Herbert Grönemeyer to a contest like WV (if you know what I mean). In my opinion, he's one of the best German singers of all time.

daniels1000

OMG! 12 from [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] xbow xbow xbow

Thank you so much, I have no words for this. Very shocking.

Thanks also [MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION]

You guys were the greatest impact of saving me xrunhug

xlove xlove xlove

Why are you so shocked? You expected only 10 points? xrofl3

And thank you so much for your 12 to :sc: as well! xheart xrunhug

JamieBrown

The most shocking thing was that there was someone who had the courage to send Herbert Grönemeyer to a contest like WV (if you know what I mean). In my opinion, he's one of the best German singers of all time.

Thanks for those words! Actually I didn't care for the results. I just sent him, because he's one of the greatest german artists to me, so I agree with you on that point. Qualifying with his was the first moment that nearly made me cry after my first ever qualificiation.

Wanna know something else really shocking? I had you down for 2 points. Yours was the last song I listened to before sending my votes in and the emotions of the vocal nearly made me cry, and so I changed the 2 to 6xfaint Sometimes a song requires that one extra listen before it hits you. I'm sorry for poor ScarlettGirl who missed out again, but i'm glad I gave your song one last chance Jamie. I think it's your best entry to date. Thank you for sending it.

And also thank you. My german entries are my favourites of all my entries, even my favourite US entries have relations to Germany, so quite happy you liked one of them so much and thanks for helping me as well. Of course, every voter in this SF helped me to qualify, but especially Daniel's 12 was unexpected.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thanks for those words! Actually I didn't care for the results. I just sent him, because he's one of the greatest german artists to me, so I agree with you on that point. Qualifying with his was the first moment that nearly made me cry after my first ever qualificiation.

And also thank you. My german entries are my favourites of all my entries, even my favourite US entries have relations to Germany, so quite happy you liked one of them so much and thanks for helping me as well. Of course, every voter in this SF helped me to qualify, but especially Daniel's 12 was unexpected.

I'm really happy that you sent him. I just have this feeling i'm going to really appreciate the stuff you send from Germany (especially if you ever go for a hip hitxheat). Herman Herbert was such a brave choice, and whilst it's great he managed to squeeze through to the final, I think you deserved a much better result. It was a song that's message transcended language barriers. I could feel the pain, the hurt from it. You should have been in the top 5.

daniels1000

Actually I thought it would be something between 4 to 7, just like in the final :lol:

I don't remember if I wrote in the thread or not, but I loved my Top 5 so much in the final! xheart I would have given you more had I been able to! xcry But at least you qualified (thankfully I gave you a 12 in semi)! xbow Still very underrated! xsnooty

JamieBrown

I'm really happy that you sent him. I just have this feeling i'm going to really appreciate the stuff you send from Germany (especially if you ever go for a hip hitxheat). Herman was such a brace choice, and whilst it's great he managed to squeeze through to the final, I think you deserved a much better result. It was a song that's message transcended language barriers. I could feel the pain, the hurt from it. You should have been in the top 5.

Hip hit will come in WV55. Just don't know which one, yet.

Who's Herman? xrofl2

And thanks for that. But I'm totally cool with my result. Of course I hope to get back to the Top 10 one day, it's already 10 editions ago since the last one, but never dreamed of this edition.

JamieBrown

enough of spaming this thread :lol:

I'm still a bit drunk and have to get up at 9:58 at latest.

Good night guys xwave

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Oh shoot I just realized: I gave Lisbon 3 as opposed to London :( Luckily, that changes absolutely nothing.

AdelAdel

Oh shoot I just realized: I gave Lisbon 3 as opposed to London :( Luckily, that changes absolutely nothing.

IOTAP

Of course it changes something... I would've moved three places up and ended up 20th instead of 23rd if you sent the correct votes...

I hate you.

Amir

Veteran
wow, I really miss so much lately :(
my :12: would have definitely gone to Kurt Vile,
I even gave it :10: in the final first, until I had to realize he didn't qualify xfaint

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
wow, I really miss so much lately :(
my :12: would have definitely gone to Kurt Vile,
I even gave it :10: in the final first, until I had to realize he didn't qualify xfaint

Aww Amirxrunhug Thank you.

Don't worry. It wouldn't have made a difference but it's given me a big smile to know that you would have supported him. I think I just didn't have a very good draw. Had I had you, Ringdalen and Whiteshoes here in this semi then I might have made it. Kurt Vile will be back though:cool: Maybe even next edition if he wins my NF:eek: If not, i'll wait for the right moment to strike, and perhaps be more careful with my song choice. Maybe go for the feels with him next time.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
California Regular Votes:
12 Poland
10 Germany
8 Malta
7 Mid-Atlantic USA
6 China
5 Serbia
4 Greece
3 Lisbon
2 NEEN