::wenl
vGxSCHG.png
::wenl
7VRXbae.jpg

WIRB8cG.png

bjdYPBe.png

Dutchball

Re: WV 73 AMSTERDAM ◈ GRAND FINAL ◈ DDL 21 JAN 12:00 CET

Hot banners xheat although I have no idea what that building in my banner is. Enlighten me.

I've been to one of the stores outside of the Amsterdam ArenA today... It's visible on the :ca: banner :lol:

I'll vote asap - semi 2 and 3 had some great results xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Beautiful show Floxheart I like how i've been blessed with that charming red light district banner. What a beautiful and intriguing part of Amsterdam. I would love to go and visit one day. Perhaps open up a shop there selling sandwiches.

Seok-jin

Wonderful show. Great hosting. Congrats!
::queb Quebec has voted. Good luck! :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

What a lovely show, Flo!

::saus has voted. Really great final. I had 12 songs I really wanted to fit in, which may not be that impressive on its own, but this final is full of nice songs that make good additions to the final, even if they weren't really in contention for points once they got there.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Wow what hot banners. Particularly love the ones of the stages like in the West Nederland and Uusimaa banners. Also love my banner of a boat and fireworks. xheat

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted nice and early for once! Lovely banners here once again - I adore my little concert venue, whatever it is.

Great selection of songs too. My top 5-6 are all strong, catchy and worth putting on a bunch of my playlists, and my 12 is just xheat

Best of luck to all!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member

OMG, what a wonderful job, Flo! xclap
I LOVE these banners so so much! Everything looks so amazing and gives me such a warm feeling!
::emro feels very proud to be a part of this splendor. :)

Also this is one of my favourite finals ever in terms of music level! I really like the majority of the songs and voting turned out to be such a hard task for me...:(

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Hot banners but the lack of Sean Paul in hip Amsterdam is disturbing ;;
Great show Flo xheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

:seen has voted! Amazing final; so tricky to order things at the top. And the middle... And tbh, the bottom too! :D Good luck to about 16 songs! xcheer

esc87fan

:ca: has voted

This was a super-tough decision as I mentioned in the LL. I had my top 6 by virtue of all my 12s and 10s from the semis making it, but there were 13 songs vying for the remaining 4 spots. So to the 9 I unfortunately had to leave out of my final 10, know that I really liked your songs

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

29pchls.jpg

Here is a pic of the Colombian jury calling in their votes to a possessed nun version of DaFlo after the brutal slaying of most of our faves in the semi finals.

DannyDS

:kp: (OP) has voted. Good luck to everyone!

Loved the banners :D

Amir

Veteran

:il: has voted.
Okayish Final. I really like my Top 5

ShoeFlo

:is: voted...
Let me put it this way: In 2016 there wasn't any final as bad as this one, not even nearly. I hope the WV 73 final isn't an omen for all 2017 editions. I hope it's just a dark chapter of Worldvision that will soon be forgotten and if there is an WV history book one day the page with WV 72 will be followed by the WV 74 page cause the WV 73 page has been ripped out.
Even if the Semi Finals turned out positive for my taste this final couldn't have been very good. In the whole edition there was only one song that would have deserved to get my 12 but it sadly failed in the semi final. In this final there are three songs I actually care for. My 12 would be a 7-8 in a normal edition while my 10 and 8 sounds like 5 points. Then there are three more songs that are still very nice whereas my 1-4 pointers are just fillers that I needed to have a Top 10 at the end.
On the positive note, I am very happy that I can give my 12 to a person who has been waiting for this moment a very long time. He/she shall be very happy about receiving my 12 :)

Good luck, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom